HappiestMoms testing thread starting 6dpo

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Did Walmart cheapie with blood and saline lol ( took clot out after blood sat few mins and did bout 50/50 blood saline )

Just bored really bad dying to really test

Nipples itchy... Ovary twingey... and dull cramps...

I know this is in no way reliable but just for fun...

Attachments

• IMG_7043.jpg
    IMG_7043.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 42
Thanks ladies. Bout to go poa-Walmart cheapie fmu...check back in a bit lol

Had the weirdest dream about my
Nipples last night and in it I was like well I'm obviously pregnant. They were huge and flat and like raised like someone took big pink thick pepperoni slices and put them on my boobs lol..craziest thing ever lol

Thanks ladies. Bout to go poa-Walmart cheapie fmu...check back in a bit lol

Had the weirdest dream about my
Nipples last night and in it I was like well I'm obviously pregnant. They were huge and flat and like raised like someone took big pink thick pepperoni slices and put them on my boobs lol..craziest thing ever lol

Pepperoni nipples!

It was soooo weird. I'm glad they don't really do that lol

Bfn on cheapie...I did have tons to drink last night because I had told myself no testing lol but only 7dpo...so yeah way early

Nothing here. 9dpo. Feeling out. No signs

9dpo is incredibly early! I didn't get a vvf line until 11dpo with my youngest(3.5 months old now). I even got a stark white the next day @ 12dpo. Finally at 13dpo I got a decent line but it didn't get dark until 18-19dpo! AND, all my other bfp's were 7-10dpo.
Don't lose hope yet!

Thanks flip!! My dd bfp was 11dpo too but i guess it's more that I'm not feeling anything like I did with her or her brothers pregnancies that makes me feel out more than the bfn right now...I know everyone of supposed to be different but I feel like I should be utterly exhausted and have crazy sore boobs and being ridiculously emotional because i had that before with them...I feel same this cycle as last cycle....and the one before that....and those were total duds

Bfp ladies!!!! 11dpo fmu aahhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• IMG_7098.jpg
    IMG_7098.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 49
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members