Happy birthday to

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
Me :sad2:

Atleast someone cares because my family dont. Oh nd its my 21st so an important 1.

Aww happy birthday! :hugs: Was my 21st last year and it seemed like no1 was bothered except me :shrug: Hope my 22nd isn't like that. You could do what i did and went out and just treated myself to a shopping trip :)
x

Oh i will be treating myself lol ive been looking at pandora braceletts abd that with the charms i want is gonna be around £300 :saywhat: but its gorg and i want 1 *stamps foot* :haha:

Its not like its hard to stick a card in the post :shrug: to busy playing happy familues with his new gf nd their 2 kids. Apperently the 1s you already have become obsolete (sp) when you have more :grr:

Happy Birthday hun, I know how you feel I turned 21 in Feb and my DF made it a complete nightmare, I spent most of the day crying :( he made up for it in the end though!

Go ahead and get the bracelet...you know you want to :winkwink:

happy birthday! treat yourself to the bracelet, i'm sure you deserve it! :)

Happy birthday hun! I got an alarm clock for my 21st. Nice one DH ;) Go get that bracelet ;)

Happy bday harvery - the best people were born today. Must see if we have a pandora stock place un skeg vegas lol

Happy Birthday Hun!

Go get yourself a lovely manicure/facial lol always makes you feel better. Hope your OH has something special planned for you later and that things start to look up.

:hugs:

Happy Birthday :)

I got a Pandora for my Birthday, I buy charms as and when.

V xxx

I empathise hun, my 21st came and went with barely a notice. Apparently being pregnant meant no-one had to bother!

Happy birthday :hugs::drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->