Happy due date to meee! *update pg 4*

Emmy1987

Mummy to a princess!
Reaction score
Still no baby.

Just lots of back pain and a sore pelvis.

YOU'RE FULLY COOKED NUGGET NOW GET OUT!!!!!

But don't come during dr who... Or at least let mummy get to the hospital and buy tv credit :rofl:

Happy due date to my 4th June ladies :)

lol im like that when it comes to times my one makes an apperance (Ovb if he decided to come at a bad time it will be worth it lol) Hope u dont have to w8 2 long xx

Yippppeeee! We made it! Here's hoping something happens today Emmy! My husband is at a stag do, so my mum is taking me for a long walk :haha:
He's just txtd saying the reception at the go karting isn't great, so he's sweating buckets... I did tell him that baby wasn't coming today, but he's a bit antsy since our friend delivered her 1st child on Tuesday with a 50min labour! (keep trying to tell him that's unusual!) good luck ladies... Tomorrow I'll be in the overdue thread... :haha: xxx

Bless him!! If only labours were all like that! Hopefully you don't head to the overdue thread!!

Mine didn't want to go to work today but my auntie is looking after me haha.

Well lost MORE plug (seriously???????) and it's all kicked off again so doing a lot of hip swaying. And my god my arse reeks!!! :rofl: talk about gas!

Pleeeeease be labour!!!

happy d day :)

hope something happens for u today...
im one day over and still waiting xxxx

I'll cry if I go over (I constantly cry anyway but this gives me a reason to sit sobbing lol).

Have you had any signs at all? All I ever seem to get are bloody signs, think I've been in slow labour since Tuesday but my uterus must be extra comfy because she just is not coming!

Getting the old contraction timer out again... :coffee:

I hope your :baby: makes an appearance soon :hugs:

HAPPY due date to u happy due date to u happy due date dear Emmy1987 happy due date u YOU !!!!

I'll cry if I go over (I constantly cry anyway but this gives me a reason to sit sobbing lol).

Have you had any signs at all? All I ever seem to get are bloody signs, think I've been in slow labour since Tuesday but my uterus must be extra comfy because she just is not coming!

no not a sausage! think im guna go wayyyy over :( my DS was early so im not used to this xxx

no not a sausage! think im guna go wayyyy over :( my DS was early so im not used to this xxx

:hug:

Happy due date, hope she doesn't take too long to appear! x

Ah, well all the walking didn't help, but mum bought me presents! :thumbup: :) everything has settled down, no pain, nothing! I swear Emmy, I'm going to being doing wild happy dancing when you are on your way. You're just doing too good a job! :) xx

Happy D day Emmy and Lettuce!!!!

everything crossed that you both get nice 3 hour labours today with no complications and 5 minute pushing stage!!! :) xxxx

Ah, well all the walking didn't help, but mum bought me presents! :thumbup: :) everything has settled down, no pain, nothing! I swear Emmy, I'm going to being doing wild happy dancing when you are on your way. You're just doing too good a job! :) xx

Lol I'm so fed up of it!!

Think my waters are leaking, I feel little trickles down there almost like you get on your period if it's super heavy that I can't stop or control. I'm making sure I drink and pee lots so it's not me wetting myself lol and it's clear and slightly sticky, like really wet discharge.

Don't know who to call, assessment unit says to call if you're not getting contractions and labour ward are to be called if you are, but I've not had any contractions for a while... but I think I've been leaking a while :s

everything crossed that you both get nice 3 hour labours today with no complications and 5 minute pushing stage!!! :) xxxx

We can dream! :rofl:

Loving it! :) ah well, looks like baby will be taking after DHs side of the family... :nope: xx

It's my due date too - can I join you ladies in the labour vibes ???

I'm getting regular ish bh and period aches but nothing painful or regular !!!

Boooooooo - come on babies we want a cuddle x

Hi jenren! :) hope you won't be long either! Have shooting pains in my bits at the moment, but nothing else :(
Emmy, I'd phone assessment for advice, just to check, they may want you in to check your waters! Keep us posted! xxx

Hi jenren!

Lettuce I called and am now sat in a waiting room. I can hear babies!!!

Will keep updating :D

Let's hope you hear your baby soon.... :happydance: :) xxx

Being monitored ATM, contractions are hitting the 50% mark thing on the machine and coming about every 5 mins.

Ooh ow contraction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->