Happy due date to meee! *update pg 4*

Being monitored ATM, contractions are hitting the 50% mark thing on the machine and coming about every 5 mins.

Ooh ow contraction!

Go contraction, go!! :) and breathe... My SIL mum, (a midwife) says don't fight em, let them go and think that one is gone, one closer to your baby! :thumbup: good luck! :) xxxx

Quick update between contrax, waters gone, but it's been over 24 hours so there's talk of induction to speed things along (not sure why, they don't even know how dilated I am yet!!) and ow contractions HURT!!!!

wow congrats hope your doin ok

Just had some codeine and waiting for a bed to be ready. Had some toast and cheese and a banana (it's all they had bless) but my god it was a feast!!

My contractions feel like someone has their arm up my arse and is squeezing my spine! Owie!!

Hoping to hear some news Emmy, looks like it'll be today! :hugs: xxx

Good luck and hopefully you will be holding your lo very soon! :)

oohhhhh goodluck!!! i like these threads that get updated while its all happening, so exciting!

good luck darling and way to describe contractions certainly a diff version

My little princess arrived at 1.43 this morning weighing 8lb 12oz and she is beautiful :cloud9:

I'm a bit sore and it was a bit scary but totally worth it.

I'll do a birth story and post pictures when I finally get home.

Still no first name though and she looks the spitting image of my mum who she'll never meet :(

Thanks for all the support and I hope you ladies pop soon :)

Xxx

Awww! Congrats!!!

She looks like your mum? How beautiful! A nice way for you to remember her also. I'll be on the look out for your birth story (I love birth stories!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->