Happy Easter!

nikky0907

Reaction score
https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/mosco_wino/Easter10.gif

What are you all up to on this beautiful day? :yipee:
Me and Lola are just about to head to the church, then have Easter breakfast and I have dinner with my family later on today.

Hope you all have a great time!

Amy & Lola xxxx

Happy easter everyone!!

Not up to much today for a change, think we might go over to my mums later

https://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/maliki79/avatarspasen29.gif

Morning to you.I never thought I would say this but no more chocolate pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.I've been given loads due to me being ill and peoples kindness at easter and I won a huge chocolate hamper in a raffle.So me thinks the diet has gone well and truely out the window!

Happy Easter! Just staying in today having a nice meal- seeing family tomorrow tho. x

Happy easter :happydance:

Mmmmmmmm chocolate :cloud9: Caitlin had one of her eggs yesterday ...ok not ate the whole thing just opened one as it has a cup plate etc in it too x

happy easter every one :) enjoy your day amy :)

we're not up too much at all today, a nice day in for us :D though having lunch at mums tomorrow as james is off work :happydance:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :happydance::happydance: I am making a roast for all the family :cloud9: enjoy your day Amy :hugs:

Happy Easter!

Please tell Jayden to go back to sleep! Easter Bunny hasn't arrived yet. LOL

Jayden has been sleeping with OH and I, so when the baby woke up, Jayden woke up. First thing he did was check the stuff they left out for the Easter Bunny and it was untouched and he said "The Easter Bunny didn't come." :rofl:

I should have done it last night but I fell asleep.

Anyhow, having a nice meal at home today :)

Happy Easter!

We gave Hannah a little basket with some plastic eggs in it (empty) and she's been sucking on those this morning :rofl: :rofl:

Also have a chocolate bunny we'll give her a bit of after dinner :lol:

And like Leeanne we're having a turkey dinner (well probably more of a late lunch) today :D
Other than that not much for us today

:D H A P P Y E A S T E R :D

We've been munching on our Easter eggs this morning. But i've kind of had enough, feel sick lol. And I have only ate 2 creme eggs and half of my easter egg. Were just enjoying the sun whilst it lasts.

Looking forward to my sunday tea. Yummy! :p

Happy Easter!

Jayden has been sleeping with OH and I, so when the baby woke up, Jayden woke up. First thing he did was check the stuff they left out for the Easter Bunny and it was untouched and he said "The Easter Bunny didn't come." :rofl:

:rofl: Stuck in traffic?

Enjoy your little family time girls! :)

Happy Easter! OH's mom is visiting at noon, then Alexa and I are off to Easter dinner at my foster parents :) Be nice if OH joined us for once, but looks like he won't be :rolleyes:

Happy Easter everyone!
We are going to my parents house for baked ham, potato casserole and some other stuff. YUM!:happydance:

Happy Easter!

:rofl::rofl:

I literally had 1/2 hour between Jayden falling back to sleep and Amanda waking up really early to do the Easter Bunny thing. Thank goodness it got done. LOL

Happy Easter everyone :)
At home,hubby cooking roast chicken with chocolate(does smell lovely!) and kids watching Mulan and eating chocs :)

I feel knackered ans sick though,wanna go back to bed lol

Happy easter!!

we're staying at mums a few days and we've got family and friends coming over a bit later. :D
Riley's first big celebrationy thing, and i think he's loving all the attention :rofl:

Happy Easter!!

Hope you all have great days!

I'm doing absolutely nothing until 5pm when I'm going to work! I might eat an egg now, but that's it! :rofl: xx

Happy Easter!

:rofl::rofl:

I literally had 1/2 hour between Jayden falling back to sleep and Amanda waking up really early to do the Easter Bunny thing. Thank goodness it got done. LOL

:rofl::rofl: Awwwww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->