Happy half birthday Rose:) Pics added :)

grumpymoo

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
I know, I know. Its daft!

Can't believe that 6 months have gone already, and what a life changing experience that has been.
So much change recently too, I hate change too and am only just coming to terms with this little person stopping old ways to do new things:dohh: Of course its fab she is doing so well!

Rose slept in her cot for the first time last night (if you call getting up 4 times to be fed, slept!). She was jammed into her moses before so had to make the change, but she loved her basket so I felt quite sad.

Also, I am going to start weaning her on Sunday as DH will be home to see her spit her first mouthful of food out, lol.

She has gone from micro nappies to size 4 in those 6 months and from early/tiny baby clothes being baggy on her for a long time to being in 3-6 months now and certainly filling them out in the tummy area (she takes after me:blush:)

She has gone from sleeping 23 hours a day, which she did for ages to not sleeping enough and from being so very very quiet to finding an extremely loud voice :)

I feel utterly blessed, anyone who knows our story knows that we just happened to be in the right place at the right time, amazingly. This is the thing I have struggled with the most I suppose. We are very very lucky people.

Thanks for letting me get emotional, and thanks for all your wonderful support when I was completely and utterly lost:hugs:

Attachments

• Rose 1st xmas 038.jpg
    Rose 1st xmas 038.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMGP0930.jpg
    IMGP0930.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 13
Happy half a birthday Rose! I shed a wee tear reading this as I totally know where your coming from. It is really emotional to see them come on and the smallest of things they do is just magical. Only us Mummies with prem babies know what I mean. :cloud9::cloud9:

Lv Dona and Archie. xx

Happy Half Birthday Rose, I truly understand what you mean! A true miracle...enjoy! x

happy half birthday Rose!

may the next half a birthday be just as lucky, blessed and happy!

Xx

Ahhh happy half birthday Rose. Sounds like you are all doing so well, fab news xxx

Happy Half Birthday Rose, I still have a micro nappy in my drawer which i compare to his size 4 they are just so small arent they its crazy!!!:thumbup:

I cant believe she used to wear them looking at her now, fat little thing! :)

I have kept one too, for her memory box. x

;

Happy half birthday Rose! You have every right to be emotional, you must be really proud.

I am so happy for you - its heart warming to hear!!

How has the start of weaning gone?

xxx

Happy half birthday Rose.

It is always hard seeing the change and realising the newborn thing isn't going to last forever, but boy are the new things rewarding!

We're always happy to indulge an emotional update!:hugs:

I am so happy for you - its heart warming to hear!!

How has the start of weaning gone?

xxx

Thank you :)

Rose has rather taken to her baby rice, ate the whole lot up on her second day of eating! :happydance:

Do we have some more updated photos of Rose?

happy belated half birthday Rose, sounds like your coming on a treat. Size 4 already thats amazing we only got Mathew into those 2 weeks ago at 9 and a half months!

Had goosebumps reading that then when Dona had a wee tear I welled up too haha we are a right soppy, hormonal bunch eh!! xx

happy belated half birthday Rose, sounds like your coming on a treat. Size 4 already thats amazing we only got Mathew into those 2 weeks ago at 9 and a half months!

Had goosebumps reading that then when Dona had a wee tear I welled up too haha we are a right soppy, hormonal bunch eh!! xx

I have to say Rose is a bit of a fatty!

I think its sweet that we are load of old soppy tear welling mummy's:blush:

not to dis any other area of the forum but def think we are all more connected in this area than anywhere else, kind of like a wee family, very supportive, its gotten me thru alot xx

not to dis any other area of the forum but def think we are all more connected in this area than anywhere else, kind of like a wee family, very supportive, its gotten me thru alot xx

I would totally agree. And it's not cliquey at all which means newer people come along and stay too.

Certainly the best place I've found to have all my questions answered and get a virtual hug when I need it!

I would totally agree. And it's not cliquey at all which means newer people come along and stay too.

Certainly the best place I've found to have all my questions answered and get a virtual hug when I need it!

Me too! Everyone is always lovely :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->