Happy Holidays!!!

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
Happy Holidays Ladies!!!! I am on Vacation starting at 7pm :happydance:

Try to get through them as well as possible...I know it is going to be Hard but just remember all of our Angel Babies will be with us....

Take Care :hugs: I will be thinking about you all!!

Back at you hunni :hugs:

Happy holidays to all the ladies who keep me sane all year round :hugs: I cant believe I have been with you ladies for 7 months already... and you do more for me then you could ever know! I hope you all allow yourself to have a wonderful xmas, because with all the heartache and pain we have endured this year... we owe it to ourselves to at least have an enjoyable xmas :hugs:

And floaty kisses up to all our angels... who will be there in spirit as we celebrate our angels first Christmas's :xmas16:

Merry Christmas Friends!!! :xmas8::xmas6::xmas7::xmas3::xmas12:

Well said Krissy... You all have been there for me more than ANYONE else... Thank you for that, all of you... I honestly don't know where I'd be without you all! :hugs:

I went to the cemetery today to visit Em' and to make sure all her Christmas pretties and her tree was still standing... I took my 9 year old daughter with me and while we was there she started talking to Em' and wishing her a "Merry Christmas and hoped she is having fun with all her lil friends"... (she also taught her how to play a game, which happens to be my 9yr olds fave.. She told Em' "she needed to teach all her lil angel friends cuz it's fun." She then asked me to tell her all of Em's friends names.. So I started rattling off all your lil ones names... She sat in Awe of HOW MANY...:cry: Even at the young age of 9... Kids get it... She said "that's very unfair and that she will say a prayer for all the families that is like us..." :flower: I was blown away with all her talking today, she usually isn't THAT thoughtful LOL ... Guess she's doing a lot more thinking than I thought ... Just thought I'd share ....

Merry Christmas Girls... I know I say it 100 times but I'll tell you 100 more :winkwink: Love you all!!!! :xmas9:

Merry Christmas Friends!!! :xmas8::xmas6::xmas7::xmas3::xmas12:

Well said Krissy... You all have been there for me more than ANYONE else... Thank you for that, all of you... I honestly don't know where I'd be without you all! :hugs:

I went to the cemetery today to visit Em' and to make sure all her Christmas pretties and her tree was still standing... I took my 9 year old daughter with me and while we was there she started talking to Em' and wishing her a "Merry Christmas and hoped she is having fun with all her lil friends"... (she also taught her how to play a game, which happens to be my 9yr olds fave.. She told Em' "she needed to teach all her lil angel friends cuz it's fun." She then asked me to tell her all of Em's friends names.. So I started rattling off all your lil ones names... She sat in Awe of HOW MANY...:cry: Even at the young age of 9... Kids get it... She said "that's very unfair and that she will say a prayer for all the families that is like us..." :flower: I was blown away with all her talking today, she usually isn't THAT thoughtful LOL ... Guess she's doing a lot more thinking than I thought ... Just thought I'd share ....

Merry Christmas Girls... I know I say it 100 times but I'll tell you 100 more :winkwink: Love you all!!!! :xmas9:

:xmas9::xmas16::xmas6::xmas5::xmas3::xmas2::xmas1:

These smileys are So cute!! I really Hope yall ENJOY the Holidays!!! That is cute that your 9 year old cares some kids forget....My sister said my nephew said a Prayer for Maya....I am sure he doesnt remember much now since this was in June but my sister said for a couple of days he would ask about her he called her Baby since he wasnt the Baby anymore...He was 2 then he is 3 now but he is really smart :winkwink:

Your daughter sounds adorable, what a gorgeous though of all our angels playing together and keeping each other safe this Christmas. :xmas16:

Even though we may never all meet, you are truly all in my heart as I have drawn so much strength from you all, and just want to say Merry Christmas to you all xxx May the next year be filled with beautiful rainbows and loads of happiness.:xmas4:

ps DueSeptember (sorry I forgot your name?!) Your getting married in 17 days!!!!!:wedding: I hope this is the start of a wonderful new chapter for you and your soon to be hubby xx

Back at you hunni :hugs:

Happy holidays to all the ladies who keep me sane all year round :hugs: I cant believe I have been with you ladies for 7 months already... and you do more for me then you could ever know! I hope you all allow yourself to have a wonderful xmas, because with all the heartache and pain we have endured this year... we owe it to ourselves to at least have an enjoyable xmas :hugs:

And floaty kisses up to all our angels... who will be there in spirit as we celebrate our angels first Christmas's :xmas16:

I know what you mean about keeping sane...if I didnt come on here I dont know what I would do....probably be at home sitting in the corner being miserable....but I do thank you all for all the Help and Love we get :hugs:

Thank you huns,:) xoxo iam leaving on vacation to spend xmas with my family in honduras so im excited to get out,of nyc .lol....hope these holidays go smoothly for us I know our angels would want us to enjoy it next to our family.

Your daughter sounds adorable, what a gorgeous though of all our angels playing together and keeping each other safe this Christmas. :xmas16:

Even though we may never all meet, you are truly all in my heart as I have drawn so much strength from you all, and just want to say Merry Christmas to you all xxx May the next year be filled with beautiful rainbows and loads of happiness.:xmas4:

ps DueSeptember (sorry I forgot your name?!) Your getting married in 17 days!!!!!:wedding: I hope this is the start of a wonderful new chapter for you and your soon to be hubby xx

My name is Lexis :) We are thinking about getting Married Jan 8th our 2 year anniversary...If everything works out the way we plan we will be married hehe

Thank you huns,:) xoxo iam leaving on vacation to spend xmas with my family in honduras so im excited to get out,of nyc .lol....hope these holidays go smoothly for us I know our angels would want us to enjoy it next to our family.

Wow!! Have Fun!!! We are going to My Mans Parents House for Christmas so I am sure we will have a good time :xmas4::xmas8::xmas7:

We may go to NY to see the Lights and Trees tomorrow

Wow!! Have Fun!!! We are going to My Mans Parents House for Christmas so I am sure we will have a good time :xmas4::xmas8::xmas7:

We may go to NY to see the Lights and Trees tomorrow

Awwww :( im not gonna be here it would of been great to meet up . Next time.hopefully :) have fun !!!!!

Love you all!! I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy New Year:xmas4::xmas6::xmas10::xmas14::xmas12::xmas9::xmas7::xmas16::xmas21:

I don't know what I would do without you all, love you all..
XOXOXOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Merry Christmas huni. xxxx

Love you all!! I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy New Year:xmas4::xmas6::xmas10::xmas14::xmas12::xmas9::xmas7::xmas16::xmas21:

Hope your Holiday was Better than mine...I cried for half of the day :(

Hope your Holiday was Better than mine...I cried for half of the day :(

sounds pretty much like mine...

:hugs: xx

I felt Bad because I was at my Mans Parents House and I didnt want to go downstairs crying :( then I found out my Best Friend for 25 years was pregnant made it worse I am Happy for her but then again I am sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->