Happy New Year ?????

due3may12

Reaction score
right now we should be getting ready to celebrate new year with our babies and bumps and thinking of what 2012 would bring for our bumps and the babies that should be here! will they be boys or girls, kissing them as they sleep wishing them happy new year! OH's kissing our bellys and us talking to bumps wishing our angels a happy new year!

i really hope that 2012 goes better for all of ye strong, brave and inspiring women out there! im hoping its a happier year for me anyway!

hope all the angels have a really good party celebrating 2012 and that their minding us all!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank You!!!!

Happy New Year to you also and I also pray and hope 2012 is a great year for us all and may it be gentle on all of us :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yep me to, really hoping 20 12 is the year I get to hold my baby! This year has been awful x

Good riddance to a bad year I say - 2011 has been the best (finding out I was pregnant) then the worst (losing our baby) year of my life. Looking forward to a happy 2012 filled with happy times and rainbows for us all :hugs:

Happy New Year to all, and good ridence 2011!

My New Years Resolution is to have a healthy baby in 2012!

:hugs:

After 2 2nd trimester losses in 6 months, I am ready to say goodbye to 2011. I hope next year brings happiness to us all. Hugs!!

I will echo that. I can't wait to see this year gone. May 2012 bring good luck and happiness to us all. :hugs:

Good riddence 2011!!! You get the giant middle finger as you kiss my ass on the way out... I dont like you at all so off we go into 2012... surely it cant be any worse then 2011 so only better things can be ahead....

Happy New Years to the women in my life who helped me MAKE IT THROUGH 2011?! Much love and best wishes to ALL of you for 2012 to be the best year of our lives! :dance:

Can't wait for this year to end, full of absolute misery, found out yesterday that OH's uncle had passed away from cancer, so frankly roll on 2012!

Good riddence 2011!!! You get the giant middle finger as you kiss my ass on the way out...

:xmas13::xmas13::xmas13::xmas13: My thoughts exactly!!!! Can I steal this quote for my facebook status?x

right now we should be getting ready to celebrate new year with our babies and bumps and thinking of what 2012 would bring for our bumps and the babies that should be here! will they be boys or girls, kissing them as they sleep wishing them happy new year! OH's kissing our bellys and us talking to bumps wishing our angels a happy new year!

i really hope that 2012 goes better for all of ye strong, brave and inspiring women out there! im hoping its a happier year for me anyway!

hope all the angels have a really good party celebrating 2012 and that their minding us all!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! HOPING 2012 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR :hugs:

Its yours for the taking :rofl:

Well thats my first status since all this shit happened to me...been keeping a low profile! Facebook is full of upbeat status updates for the New Year, dont get me wrong I wish everyone a happy New Year but its also about leaving this shitty one behind!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, PLEASE BE FULL OF PRECIOUS RAINBOWS :blue::pink::yellow:

And as the clock strikes midnight I will be kissing my gorgeous fiance and saying "this year we are getting married":wedding:

Well thats my first status since all this shit happened to me...been keeping a low profile! Facebook is full of upbeat status updates for the New Year, dont get me wrong I wish everyone a happy New Year but its also about leaving this shitty one behind!

And as the clock strikes midnight I will be kissing my gorgeous fiance and saying "this year we are getting married":wedding:

YAYYYY me too :)

YAYYYY me too :)

awww love it...2012 is for rainbows and weddings then :happydance:

Due September - are you getting married in january then? x

After lots of tears, hugs and looking at photos of our precious angels, me and hubby have decided to not bother going out and putting a brave face on it. 10pm and we're going to bed and hope to be asleep before midnight.
Hope you are all doing better than me! Xxx

Girls 2012 has got to be our year! It can't possibly get any worse. I don't know how I would have got here without you all by my side :hugs: love u all (slightly sentimental, sorry!)

how was all yer new years eve night? hope ye partied all night!

Me... i cried all day cz reality was only hitting me that i should be 22 weeks preg now! :( don nothing but cry and fight with everyone! tried to let off a chinese lantern for baby but it was too windy which made me a million times worse! :( oh i hope this isnt setting out how my new year will be becz if it is its gonna be a bad one!
anyway i just needed to let off steam!

love to ye all!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820