Happy New Year ?????

how was all yer new years eve night? hope ye partied all night!

Me... i cried all day cz reality was only hitting me that i should be 22 weeks preg now! :( don nothing but cry and fight with everyone! tried to let off a chinese lantern for baby but it was too windy which made me a million times worse! :( oh i hope this isnt setting out how my new year will be becz if it is its gonna be a bad one!
anyway i just needed to let off steam!

love to ye all!
xxxxx

Mine was pretty awful - cried all day, then went to a party where it was meant to be just our family and my best friend and her family, so an intimate little gathering, which I was looking forward to. She didn't tell me til it was too late that she'd invited 2 other couples and their kids who we didn't know, and who all knew each other, so we ended up being on the outside of their party. We came home after 2 hours with me in floods of tears. Still, it got better after that - we stayed up to see the New Year in (kids too) and had a glass of bubbly and watched the fireworks, which is what I really wanted to do in the first place.

I'm sure your New Year hasn't been jinxed. Let's all go into this one with our heads held high and full of hope for the future. :hugs::hugs:

Happy New Year everyone.

Yesterday was my due date so I was extra glad to say goodbye to 2011, one more milestone reached and survived. I really feel like I can start 2012 with a fresh start and no more counting down how many weeks pregnant I would have been.

We got through the majority of the day with no problems, just had the one breakdown which happened in the carpark of Homebase and resulted in me walking off to sit in the rain on a wet bench for 10 minutes to calm myself down. We spent the evening with 2 of our best friends and another couple and actually had quite a good evening stuffing our faces and watching comedy films and a stand-up comedy dvd so plenty of lightheartedness and laughter - was just what I needed.

So heres to 2012 and all of our dreams and wishes coming true xx

does it ease after the due date? I would have been having my baby on the 18th Jan and i just feel awful at the moment, i cried all evening because i realised that it was January now and i wouldnt be holding my baby

does it ease after the due date? x

Feeble, it did ease for me. I felt terrible in the run up to my due date, so sad and full of 'what ifs'. I was lucky (in a way) to have it on international babyloss day, so Facebook and baby and bump were full of photos of candles lit for lost angels. I found it so comforting, especially as many friends lit candles for my girls and posted photos.
The day after, I felt relieved. As mummystobe says, not to be counting weeks anymore.
We will be here to get you through the lead up to the day, and beyond, if you need support xxx

Helen, I'm sorry your evening turned out the way you thought it would, but I'm glad you managed to end it with family sounds lovely. Be proud of yourself for even attempting to go, I took the scaredy cats way out and pretty much refused to go to all get togethers this week!

Hayley I'm glad you managed to get through the day, as you say that's one more milestone passed. :hugs: I was thinking of you and Max all day.

I'm glad the craziness is over, (not so glad about the holidays ending soon though as that means its back to work full time for me, boooo)

Love to you all. Xx

does it ease after the due date? I would have been having my baby on the 18th Jan and i just feel awful at the moment, i cried all evening because i realised that it was January now and i wouldnt be holding my baby

does it ease after the due date? x

I know it's only been a couple of days but I feel a bit like a weight has been lifted.

For me the run up to the date was a lot worse than the date itself, all the thinking and anticipation I think.

I hope the next couple of weeks are easy on you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->