Happy thread!...

Jess812

Jacob & Connor <3
Reaction score
Everytime i come onto this section of the forum all i see is unhappy posts, if its about symptoms or about OH etc...

Thought id start a 'happy' post for everyone..

Just post something positive or something positive for/about you!
-----

Im feeling great within myself & excited for my first midwife appointment! :happydance:

:wave: I quite often try and do a happish post hehe!
I am happy coz I have my scan in 1 week & I can't wait!
Still doesn't feel real :D

Yay I love this idea, I just got my first scan date through for next Friday! (Dating scan) :)

I'm happy today as I've woke up feeling good, and been for a lovely walk with my little boy collecting colourful autumn leaves ready to make a seasonal picture for his Daddy when he gets back from work! For now though...I'm having a 10 minute sit down and a catch up on baby and bump!!

Love this idea :3

I have not had any morning sickness as of yet :) Also I have somewhats of a date tomorrow that I am pretty excited about.

Great post!

I'm happy because my DH is the most wonderful man alive and is taking such great care of me lately. He's doing pretty much all the cooking and cleaning and, last week when I got so upset from being so sick, he cancelled his plans to stay home and look after me. I feel like the luckiest woman alive. He's going to make the best dad :)

I'm happy I've hit 10 weeks double digits feel great! I'm happy I have my scan in two weeks and then I can tell all of my friends the news xx

I have 3 weeks until my 1st midwife appointment, which I'm excited about:) Yesterday we had a nice family day, walking with our kids, playing at the park...made me stop and think about how blessed I already am...looking forward to having our 3rd baby soon. Happy happy happy

I'm happy as I have my first doc appt this afternoon for baby two. Hoping to get a referral for early scan!

I'm happy about all of it. This is an IVF baby. We've wanted this for years and I will cherish every moment even the not so nice ones.

I'm happy about all of it. This is an IVF baby. We've wanted this for years and I will cherish every moment even the not so nice ones.

CONGRATS!!:happydance: I agree it's best to cherish every moment...even the not so nice moments, its ALL worth it for baby!! Blessings on your pregnancy!

I haven't been coming on as often lately as all the sad posts make me even more worried. My happy thing is that oh had booked a private scan for next Tuesday I can't wait

CONGRATS!!:happydance: I agree it's best to cherish every moment...even the not so nice moments, its ALL worth it for baby!! Blessings on your pregnancy!

Thank you so much. Honestly I cry happy tears every day. I can't believe we are here and I feel so blessed and lucky. All the shit, the losses, the injections, the ending up in hospital with over stimulation early on. It's all worth it to feel like this.

I just feel so blessed every day.

i was thinking about my LO's birthday today, we're announcing the pregnancy to the wider world the day after. i just go so emotional i burst out into happy tears and just hugged him so tight.... and he wriggled and wriggled and tbh i'm surprised i've not got a black eye from it.

but i was just so stupidly happy, i couldn't help myself <3

still am stupidly happy, but i have to keep a lid on it or i'll turn to mush again :p

I'm happy today I received my booking appointment with the midwife :happydance: it's in 2 weeks 21st October I'm so excited

Still happy - just back from doc who referred me for early scan tomorrow!

I have my booking appointment with the midwife tomorrow :) and I've booked an early scan today for the 19th which I'm really looking forward to.

I'm also trying to enjoy and cherish all of it like 4magpies. I haven't had anything like the journey you have had but I think this is a once in a life time experience (because all pregnancies are different) so I need to relish every moment :) xx

Aww wow loving all your posts :D

Im still happy as realized im 6 weeks today going by LMP...

Things finally speeding up, i found out when i was only 4 weeks!

Happy thread continues... I got my early scan today (b/c of previous ectopic) and relieved to see little bean in the right place and little fluttery heartbeat. Now I can add a ticker as my dates were bang on :)

What a lovely thread.

I am happy today as I am spending the day with my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->