Happy thread!...

Im still happy as im lucky and only pg symptom mainly is sore boobs!

I'm happy as I have my scan in 3 hours :)

Also happy that I have already been blessed with a gorgeous girl and now we are preparing to welcome a new little one into our lives. Feel very lucky knowing i have had no problems conceiving either of my babies knowing how difficult some ladies find the ttc journey x

Im happy as ive managed another day on track of my 'diet' :D

I'm happy because I had my first scan on Thursday and there was a baby in the right place with a wonderful heartbeat.

2 weeks till I see him/her again!

I'm happy because I had my first scan on Thursday and there was a baby in the right place with a wonderful heartbeat.

2 weeks till I see him/her again!

Thats great :happydance: Ive got until around end of Nov before we get to see baby :(

This is our rainbow baby, and I am over the moon and so hopeful at everything works out

What a great thread :)

Im happy that i havent had any major symptoms and time is flying by. Only 3 and a half weeks till my 12week scan and i cn start telling people :happydance:

And my husband is happy that my boobs are growing like crazy :haha: im not as happy bout it tho :p

I love this thread!
I am happy because my first scan is in less than a week (coming Thursday), my DH is just the loveliest, most supportive person on Earth and I am feeling grateful that my family back home is healthy and doing well.

Lucky ladies with scans coming up!! Im just over 6 weeks and decided to tell family on the 1st Nov-Hubbys parents as live few hours away and were visiting & 3rd Nov im having my family round for Sunday roast and announcing then :D We've know since very early and cannot wait another 6 weeks for scan!! x

I'm excited for my booking in appt with the midwives on Monday! And that ill be 9 weeks, 3 weeks closer to my next scan lol
I'm also happy about how huge my boobs are getting :haha:

Great thread :)

I'm extremely happy right now because I'm not vomiting 24/7 like last time (still early days, I know but I still have hope :haha: ) and OH is on the way home with lunch!!! :yipee:

Just found out I'm pregnant!!! So happy!!

I almost didn't notice it until periods were weeks late and did the test! I haven't had any symptoms yet! :thumbup:

First, I want to apologize for many of my posts have been the sad ones about OH. Though, at the same time, I think there are so many sad/negative posts because we're in the first trimester and can't tell anyone else really what we're going through and this is a supportive board where you can come with your concerns, your worries, your questions and your upsets and get advice and answers from people who are or have gone through what you're going through, so while I support a post about happy stuff, I just hope that this board remains a supportive place where we women can either share our triumphs or our worries with equal understanding :)

Second, I want to say that I'm happy that in a few hours, I'll be 10 weeks pregnant, something I've been looking forward to for a long time! I've heard that many women start to feel better around 10 weeks and the second trimester seems nearer and closer in sight than ever, and my scan is coming up which OH is coming to and I think it can only help our situation for him to see the baby for the first time, as it hasn't been real to him and maybe he'll start being nicer after he sees the baby :happydance: So those things make me happy! Also, I had mac n cheese the other day, which was what I craved for many days, and it was sooo goood.

First, I want to apologize for many of my posts have been the sad ones about OH. Though, at the same time, I think there are so many sad/negative posts because we're in the first trimester and can't tell anyone else really what we're going through and this is a supportive board where you can come with your concerns, your worries, your questions and your upsets and get advice and answers from people who are or have gone through what you're going through, so while I support a post about happy stuff, I just hope that this board remains a supportive place where we women can either share our triumphs or our worries with equal understanding :)

Second, I want to say that I'm happy that in a few hours, I'll be 10 weeks pregnant, something I've been looking forward to for a long time! I've heard that many women start to feel better around 10 weeks and the second trimester seems nearer and closer in sight than ever, and my scan is coming up which OH is coming to and I think it can only help our situation for him to see the baby for the first time, as it hasn't been real to him and maybe he'll start being nicer after he sees the baby :happydance: So those things make me happy! Also, I had mac n cheese the other day, which was what I craved for many days, and it was sooo goood.

Hi skywalker, did you get my post on your wall?

To be fair - the 1st tri can be quite "challenging" for some ladies and they need the support and should be able to feel they can post and hopefully receive support. (I'm not defending myself as I don't think I've posted "negatively", but just want to show some support to those women who are finding it tough!).

My positive is that I am seeing the midwife on Thursday! And that I'm already halfway through my week!

xxx

To be fair - the 1st tri can be quite "challenging" for some ladies and they need the support and should be able to feel they can post and hopefully receive support. (I'm not defending myself as I don't think I've posted "negatively", but just want to show some support to those women who are finding it tough!).

My positive is that I am seeing the midwife on Thursday! And that I'm already halfway through my week!

xxx

Hi ladies, Im in no way moaning or well erm not sure what word to use without sounding bad lol. I just thought it would be nice to also have a 'happy thread' to try and cheer people up as i know how scary first tri is with symptoms or the lack of for others. (said in a kind was as i hate how things ca be read differently :dohh:)xx

My Doppler has been dispatched. Should be here by Monday! Yay!

I have my private scan on Saturday :D I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I have my date through for my 12 week scan in November too :D

aaaand.. I have a massive craving for bombay aloo!

I am super happy to be knocked up after 1.5 years and a chemical in June. So so happy. Final blood draw tomorrow.. it has doubled once just want to make sure it does it again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->