Happy Valentines Day

Lou

Reaction score
Hello Girlies,

Firstly HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Secondly I was wondering what everyone got????

As predicted my BF was tasked with the RAF so we're celebrating next week, but I did get a Lovely bunch of roses, and his valentine prezzie arrived today. I made him a calander with all our fave photies on it...

What are some of the things you girlies gave / received?

xxxxxxx

Happy Valentines!!
I got humous,kitkats,doritos,a lindt bunny and a book.Yum yum yum.I love all that stuff by the way..my OH isnt just a maniac xx

Happy Valentines!!
I got humous,kitkats,doritos,a lindt bunny and a book.Yum yum yum.I love all that stuff by the way..my OH isnt just a maniac xx

Awrr how cutes that? Your OH sounds very thoughtful! ...and the Lindt bunny MMMMMmmmmmm!!! (im all hungry now!hehe)

xxxx

Ive eaten about 5 kitkats--and Im meant to be dieting!You must hate your OH not being with you on Valentines day?x

It is absolutely gutting, but i'm used to it now Jen, we havent spent 1 Valentines day together. I suppose it means that its slightly more cheaper when we do go out for a meal as restaurants dont charge tripple the price.

I've just realised Im at a baby shower today, I know this sounds stupid, but apart from a present, is it custom to take anything with you?

xxxx

:hugs:You must have a really strong relationship to last through not being together at special times...
Just a present hon.Oooh what present are you taking?xx

well we've put our money together and we're buying her a cot, shes a bit strapped for cash, and only has 5 weeks togo, and currently has a painted nursery, no furniture, a pram and 7 outfits, so we've decided to help her out! haha poor girly!

did you have a baby shower when u had ur little girl? (shes soooo unbelievably cute by the way!!!!!)

xxxx

p.s. thanks for ur help! :hugs: back at you!!! :D

Thank you!
Yeah I had a baby shower,it was great,I got sooo much and we knew I was having a girl so we had all pink food and lots of pink balloons.I got baby monitors,so many clothes and my workmates clubbed together to give me a £60 mothercare voucher.xxxx

Awrr That soo sweet! I bet you were sooo excited about having a girl, did u have her nursery all pink and girlified!? I reckon it would be so much fun decorating the nursery!

Gosh theres soo many things to buy when you have a little one isnt there. I'm soo stupid, I text the girl whos hosting the baby shower and ive completely mixed up the dates, its not until the 1st March! LOL :blush: !

xxxxx

Oh no!Atleast you can relax this afternoon though.
Ophelias nursery is cream but her bedding is all pink and girly (theres a link here somewhere where I posted pics,I'll see if I can find it). We had both her wardrobes AND her chest of drawers full of clothes before she was even here though :blush:
There is looooooads to buy,clothes,bibs,feeding stuff,bath stuff,bedding!Having babies is an expensive business.

et voila... https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/92025-early-thinking-nursury-ideas.html
Are you hoping for a girl so you can have a girly nursery?xx

Awr Her bedding is beautiful!!! I think cream is a good idea, its neutral if u have another one that way.

I would LOVE a little girl, I used to think I wanted a boy first, but I just love all the pinkness that comes with a little girl! either way so long as they were healthy. Were you hoping for a girl?

Have you much planned for this PM then? Im being sooooo lazy! should really go to the gym or something, but i've nothing to do as i'd planned on the baby shower! (ooopsss) I was just watching knocked up and the labour part brought tears to my eyes! LOL!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

I was hoping for a girl.I thought I didnt want a boy at all but now Ive had a girl,next time I really want a little boy.
My SIL is coming round for a takeaway with us,she's single so we get her a valentines card too.Ive been eating so unhealthily though and takeaway is a nightmare..I think we might get Japanese so I can atleast attempt to get something healthy!
I love that film!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"