Hard core cramping, O type pains, and very bloated. Only 6DPO. Feeling Annoyed!

Ugh Snuggles I'm so very sorry. I hope your lines do indeed get darker. I had the same issue as you when I got a CP. Very faint lines for a couple days then nothing. AF came on time too :(

Magrat I've heard B Complex helps to lengthen LP. It's something I take regularly while TTC :)

Pretty sure my AF cramps have kicked in, just an hour before I leave to work too. But it's only a 5.5 hour shift. I got this ;)

Have a great Sunday gals xxxx

How's everybody doing today? I started spotting today, and completely expect it to turn into full blown AF. FF has my AF starting today. So I guess I had another chemical pregnancy. Ugh so annoying. This makes #2 in 4 months, on natural cycles.
Oh well, up and onward to the next cycle.

Aw Snuggles :( Do you usually spot before you start AF? Is that how your first CP began?

My AF has finally started. Cramps are here and I'm bleeding a little. Not much as usual. When I start bleeding, it's moderate. Even on CD1. Post-MC has been the only time it's started light.

Anyway, I'm happy it happened today. At work, our AC broke. I bake cookies and cakes all day, it was freaking hot at work. Having AF (cramps and all) at work in those conditions would've been miserable!

We're taking the plunge and going for it this month, even if my AF isn't normal yet. I'm not really one to sit and wait around.

I sincerely hope you're just having some early pregnancy cramps Snuggles, please keep us updated xxx

Sorry af seems to of shown up for you. Approx 12 dpo, lots of creamy cm. Not sure what that means though, it might just be this crazy heat wave.

I don't typically spot before AF, she usually just suprises me with her monthly gift. lol. With my last chemical I got faint lines on 3 different brands of hpt's, but none of them ever progressed, and then on the day of my AF I had spotting and a LOT of lower back pain.
Today started out the same way for me. Except this time I had a positive on 4 different brands of hpt's and although they were darker than last time, none of them progressed. My lower back is excruciating. It honestly feels like when I had my 2nd DS, as I had so much back labor.

As far as cramping goes, not a whole lot, and usually I'm on the floor curled up in a ball (for 1st day of AF). So I'm really just waiting for AF to fully start, and I hope she does soon, because I am going on vacation this weekend and I really don't feel like dealing with her at the beach!!

Aw. I'm sorry Snuggles. :( I hope you enjoy your vacation this weekend xx

Sorry guys I meant to post my FRER from today and forgot. Here is my test from today.
Really annoyed because AF still hasn't started yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20140721_194321_131.jpg
    IMG_20140721_194321_131.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 23
Oh Snuggles, fx you get a sticky bean soon:hugs:
Mrs Bump when are you testing?
Cupcke I started the b complex. Good luck with the new cycle!
My af is quite heavy and seems like it will last forever :nope: Atm I just want her gone.

Think I will go and get a test if no af by midday tomorrow as that will be 14dpo. Need to test as I'm becoming an over obsessive symptom spotter. If no bfp I wonder if I will be able to convince Dh that we should move ttc date forward from December?

thanks Magrat. This cycle was another chemical as I suspected. I started bleeding today, so I'm out. At least I can look forward to another cycle and not be in limbo.

Man my body has really taken a turn. 8 years ago I couldn't get my body to ovulate, and now after 2 kids I have no problem ovulating, it's just getting the little beans to stick!

Mrs_Bump- FX'd that you'll get a BFP and a sticky bean. I have no advice on convincing your DH to move up your ttc date as I never came across that problem. I thought I would. But all I had to say was I think I want another one and my DH was like ok. Men can surprise you sometimes.

KBCupcake- are you officially out this month? I remember you saying that you had cramps like AF was going to start, but has it started for you yet?

hahaha, just kidding. I just saw your post KBCupcake. I was having a blonde moment.

So went and bought tests this morning. Tried to pee on it but missed and only got a bit in the test, neither the control or the test window have a line, now I'll have to wait. I just want to know. Will dip the next one.

Clear bfn on the second one. Really thought I might be. Just feel sad now. :-(

Aw I'm sorry Mrs Bump. Sending hugs. :(

Hoping you're doing better today, Snuggles. xxxxxx

As for me, I'm on CD3. I've had light bleeding w/o cramps. Usually on CD3 I'm cramping and bleeding heavily so I'm enjoying this sort of vacation. Makes AF not seem so bad at all. I should O in 10 days. I can't wait! :D

Hi! How is everyone?
Cd6 here and still waiting for af to finish:coffee:

Hi Magrat. I'm right behind you at CD5. AF has been kind to me mostly, on CD4 my blood turned brown and very light. I imagine I'll still bleed today but not much at all.

Just anxiously waiting for O here.

How's everyone else? Hoping everyone has a fabulous Friday :D

Still no af. Really confused. I've never been late before. Still loads of cm. What would you ladies do?

Mrs_Bump- did you get your BFP? Sorry I went on vacation and went off grid. It was nice for a change to not feel like I need to check my e-mails or phone every 10 min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->