Hard day today :'(

jamhs

Reaction score
Well, today would have been my due date. Finding it hard thinking that I should be wondering what day my baby will get here, not when will I get pregnant again and will that pregnancy be ok? One of my friends had their baby today as well, which has just made this day harder to take. Sorry to moan, just know if anyone understands me, it will be you guys! X

im sorry.. i know its hard =( i think its rough for me to try and help out women who already have kids because i dont have any. but thats not fair... a loss is a loss. it may help to just realize that while you lost your little one youre still very lucky to have your other two to have and hold and love. ive been trying to focus on the positives i my life instead of the negatives and its been helping me get through my second miscarriage. it also helps put everything into perspective when i realize other people have it worse than me (much older, more miscarriages, still births, lost tubes, cant ever have kids, etc). i hope very much for a bfp for you soon and a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Big hugs to you. :hugs: I don't have words that can help but I feel for you. My first is coming in august but I would have been induced so that would have been this Thursday. I've been trying not to think too much about it. 2nd due date would have been Xmas and it's going to make Xmas tough.

A loss is a loss and having other children doesn't lessen the pain or take anything away from your feelings. Xxxxxx

I really appreciate your responses. My little boy is 3 tomorrow and I think that's part of why I remember the date so well. I know I'm lucky to have my two boys, but we want another baby and as soon as you get a bfp you start to plan and dream, and when you lose a baby all those go with them. I really hope that we all get our bfp's that lead to babies soon! thanks again for the support!

I'm so sorry, my due date was a couple days before my birthday and since my family tends to go late I was just thinking of it as being on the day. Now I am dreading it as well. I am praying to have a healthy pregnancy by then but like you I can't imagine the pain of still trying and while it is very possible that will happen since it took 8 months the first time.

I'm so sorry, my due date was a couple days before my birthday and since my family tends to go late I was just thinking of it as being on the day. Now I am dreading it as well. I am praying to have a healthy pregnancy by then but like you I can't imagine the pain of still trying and while it is very possible that will happen since it took 8 months the first time.

Good luck! I hope you do get pregnant before your due date to a healthy baby. It's hard seeing the date come and pass without being pregnant. I just feel empty. Baby dust!

I'm with you on this one its my 1st due date tomorrow. Keep thinking what might have been. I should be so excited. I really thought I would be pregnant again and it all going well but that hasn't been the case. We are starting to ttc again this month after my ectopic so I'm hoping my little angel sends me a rainbow. Hope you are ok. Thinking of you x

I haven't reached my due date yet (13 oct) my cousin is due the same week and we found out she was pregnant the day we found out we lost little one which was difficult. Each day is difficult but certain dates you will never forget and your allowed to feel sad. But you have everyone here and family if you need to chat. Thinking of you xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->