Hard lump above pubic bone

NessaMO

Reaction score
I can't get a positive pregnancy test with a hpt. But I haven't had a period in 3 months and I've had most the pregnancy symptoms. But today i was reading ways to tell if you're pregnant without testing and I found something that said you'll get a hard bump above your public bone around 12 weeks. So I checked and I do. It's right above my Punic bone. But I don't know if that's always been there or not. I don't know if it's like a muscle or ifs my uterus. Has anyone else expierienced this? Please help.

You need to get to a doctor for a blood test. I have to say it's unlikely you're pregnant if you've tried multiple home tests over the past few weeks and they've all been negative, but a doctor will tell you for sure and if you're not pregnant then you need to see one about why your periods have stopped and maybe have them check out the lump.
Fingers crossed for you.

I would imagine it's unlikely that you're pregnant. If you are far enough along now to be feeling a bump, you would likely be fair enough along to feel pretty obvious movement. I felt clear movement from 14 weeks with my first, but couldn't feel my uterus yet before probably 16 weeks. It's very rare to not be able to get a positive pregnancy test and there are lots of explanations for pregnancy symptoms and a lack of a period. I would go see a doctor and have them run some tests to put your mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->