hard one to deal with!!***updated***

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
ugh.. you ready for a long one??

Chloe loves school and is a very happy( very clever! ) little star. Yesterday we had an open day and one of the mums took me aside to ask something..

to give a little bit more information.. I was good friends with this girl at school but when i left school we drifted apart and i never saw her again (until our girls went to the same school)

she was there with her mum and mum in law and said.. why is chloe blanking amy... i was like eh??!! she said.. chloe was being very rude.. and not playing very nice..

now chloe has a little brother and they play great.. yes they fight they are far from perfect.. but they play nice!!

to be honest.. im quite threatened by her..

i asked chloe.. do you liek amy. she said yes.. so i left it at that!! i cant force her to be friends with someone.. and this little amy isnt in school every day or when she is she is late.. is very loud.. Chloe plays with different girls every day

i just know this mum is gonna make my time at school akward :(

just ignor her hun aslong as your little girl is not being mean to amy there is nothing wrong. and of course she is going to get a closer bond with the girls who are at school everyday than a child who turns up late or does not turn up everyday. If she brings it up again just say chloe plays with all the children on different days and unless she is being nasty/name calling/completely avoiding amy you dont see a problem its just children playing

:hugs:

thanks hun! its just so hard as i think she expects them to be friends cause we were.. but it doesnt work like that!!!

If it continues, speak to the school. Ewans has a strict policy of no school issues to be discussed in the playground between parents, if they have an issue with a pupil you go through the school, not via the parent ... as one mother did with me! calling my son a bully when it was her son who was doing the bulying!!

well this morning she had a go at craig raising her voice...

so when i picked chloe up i asked for a quiet word with chloes teacher.. at the same time another mum did too... apparantly she had, had a go at this mum too!

we got taken to the heads office and told if the threatening carries on weve to phone police.. in the mean time weve to note any small or large threats etc and log it to the school!

she has PM'd my facebook threatening me! how childish?

flamming joke! she is 5 years old! sorry this is a ramble.. but im absolutely seething!!!

Pffft I would be furious, threatening you because your and her daughter are not "friends"?
she needs to get her head outta her arse, god kids play with someone different everyday, and also if she made an effort to get her child to school everyday and on time, maybe she would make friends a little better as friendships are formed at the begining of the day, depending on the mood of said children.

Hope you get it sorted hun x

the thing of it thats pissing me off is she doesnt have a problem with chloe.. she has a problem with me! she approached my yesterday.. and i laid it out straight, i said.. look its me you have a problem with, our children are friends.. neither of us can force them to like or not like one another.. so we may as well just not ignore eachother as you clearly have a problem with me! and walked away... not the best approach i know.. but man i felt triumphant ha ha!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->