Hard work!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, its been a while. ive beeon poppin in but i just dont get time to post anymore!
Rio is hard work lol, she screams all day dont sleep and if she does she has about 10 mins max ha i have to laugh or ill cry.
She goes down at about 11 at night an is awake at 2 for a feed then she goes down again till about 6.
Shes a little madam!
Anyway hope ur all keeping well cant believe how quick the time is goin!
xx

:hi:

Hey Sofie,

im so sorry you are having a rough time with Rio, nice to see you online x

:hug:

Hiya hun

I assumed you were busy with kiddies - its hard work ...Ive struggled to come on some days but have to give myself anxiety to do it even if its breifly or there would be noone running BnB and the mods would be resigning lol

Caitlin did the slepp through gradually too ... probably from about 4 months she actually has slept through every night than teasing us with one night sleep through one night 2am scream hehe

Lovely to see you :hugs: x

Nice to see you hun, even if only briefly.:hugs:

It will get easier as Rio gets older, just hang onto that thought. And you're lucky that Kai is old enough to be able to watch her for 5 mins while you pop on for a chat soon.:hugs:

Thanks girls.
Its great having Kai Amanda he;s such a great help bless him.

I dont wanna jinx it but the last 2 nights shes gone from 9 till 5 fingers crossed.

I swear shes teething though shes been dribbling so much and noring on he hands!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->