Hardwood/Tile Floors...

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
What do all you mommies do about LO learning to crawl. I feel horrid cuz her poor knees get so red and I really don't know how to help her

Could you get a couple of big rugs?

Is this bare knees or even with trousers or tights on?

I don;t have wooden floors so don't have an more suggestions x

I have wood floor too. Caitlyn doesn't crawl and i'm starting to think this might be why. It's too slippy for her with her clothes on, and too hard and cold for her without.

Sorry, ive no advice xx

I actually cut some bottoms off some cushy socks and slid those to his knees haha. Or he had babylegs so I would fold up a small piece of some cloth and put those onand put the cloth on his knees. But they also sell things like this you could get

https://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=488756&cmSource=Search

Right now we have rugs on one of the floors and I usually use a blanket under her but it just seems so hard :( I thought that it was only with bare legs but I noticed last night that it was happening when she had leggings on too so idk

I've seen those baby legs I may have to try that suggestion about stuffing them though

We have wooden floors and Dec didnt have any problems crawling, maybe just get a big rug, I think the reason Dec didnt have a problem was because it was summer and he was always in shorts, so he didnt slip xx

we have a big rug on our floor for maddi and i pop down blankets for her to play on, on the rug, still no crawling though :dohh: x

Rhys never had any problem crawling although Ffion does struggle a bit..

Someone suggested that I could lay down yoga mats? Only problem is I don't do yoga!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->