Harley or Harvey?

Princess Lou

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi!

We thought we had our Boy name but it turns out I hate it. :haha:

Anyway, we have a few knew options and I was wondering what others thought.

I've created the a poll and if you would to comment why you chose that name that would be great.

Thanks.

P.S. We don't know what we are having yet and already love a girls name.

Thanks. I like Harley (male variation of my name) but hubby is leaning towards Harvey.

I love both.

This is a hard one! I like Harvey because I am a elementary teacher and I have never met someone with that name, it is very unique. I have met quite a few Harleys- boy and girl, but I'm kinda leaning towards Harvey.
=)

I think we are going to go with Harvey. Only 16 days till we find out.

I love the name Harley! unfortunately my dh hates it so I'm pretty gutted I cant use this name myself if I have a boy

Harley is my daughter's name.

I don't know how it is in Ireland, but in the United States, Harley has been more common as a girl's name since the mid-90s. Last year, Harley was #415 for girls, #632 for boys.

I don't know how it is in Ireland, but in the United States, Harley has been more common as a girl's name since the mid-90s. Last year, Harley was #415 for girls, #632 for boys.

Since 1990 it has become more of a girls name than boys but it's still only used for girls 26.16%, the rest for boys.

However, neither names are popular where I live in Ireland or where I'll be living when we move back to England (before Baby is born) so it's not something I'm too worried about. I'm never come across anyone, whether in real life or not, with the name Harley and only a few times have I encountered Harvey but not in real life.

I prefer Harvey. I see Harley as more of a girl's name.

Since 1990 it has become more of a girls name than boys but it's still only used for girls 26.16%, the rest for boys.

However, neither names are popular where I live in Ireland or where I'll be living when we move back to England (before Baby is born) so it's not something I'm too worried about. I'm never come across anyone, whether in real life or not, with the name Harley and only a few times have I encountered Harvey but not in real life.

Where did you get that one from? There both VERY popular!

Where did you get that one from? There both VERY popular!

2011 Census :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->