Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
Since it is being released in the States July 15, I figured starting a thread would be appropriate. Three more weeks! :happydance:

Anyone catch the sneak peek of it on the MTV Movie Awards? I included the clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbMzVqyBEOA

I love the movies but only read the books up to the Goblet of Fire. Can anyone tell me what's going on in the scene where they have Hagrid tied up? :shrug:

Prob wont get to the UK for another year!!
Booo!!!
Xx

Whats rubbish? I don't get it......its released in the uk next month :shrug:

I've got extremely low expectations for this film. After the 4th they started going downhill and i've already heard a few spoilers which totally show this film is messed up. Why can't they stick to the damn books :growlmad:

One of the mistakes is that supposedly in the movie, Harry says his goodbyes to Hermione and Ron before meeting Voldemort. Supposedly they let him go :shrug: yeah right, as if that would happen in the book. They'd of done anything to stop him going, as if he'd tell them. He even lied to Neville in the book so why would he tell them the truth that he was going to kill himself. Ugh.

And for the person who asked about Hagrid
I believe he gets carried off by the giant spiders which break into Hogwarts during the battle. I'm not sure why they must be take him to Voldemort mind :shrug: maybe they were imperiused. Anyway he ends up tied to a tree, don't worry! He lives :lol:

In that scene, Harry realises he has the last horcrux attached to him, in order for it to be removed he must voluntarily 'die' (so he thinks), so he goes off to meet Voldemort in the forest (he knows where he will be because Voldemort tells him that he should hand himself over) so he does. And obviously Hagrid sees and tells him not to :)

Whats rubbish? I don't get it......its released in the uk next month :shrug:

I've got extremely low expectations for this film. After the 4th they started going downhill and i've already heard a few spoilers which totally show this film is messed up. Why can't they stick to the damn books :growlmad:

One of the mistakes is that supposedly in the movie, Harry says his goodbyes to Hermione and Ron before meeting Voldemort. Supposedly they let him go :shrug: yeah right, as if that would happen in the book. They'd of done anything to stop him going, as if he'd tell them. He even lied to Neville in the book so why would he tell them the truth that he was going to kill himself. Ugh.

And for the person who asked about Hagrid
I believe he gets carried off by the giant spiders which break into Hogwarts during the battle. I'm not sure why they must be take him to Voldemort mind :shrug: maybe they were imperiused. Anyway he ends up tied to a tree, don't worry! He lives :lol:

Oh is it out next month??
They normally have trailers ahowing for a good month+ before its out.
Do you know what date? Xx

It premieres in the UK on the 7th July & is officially released on the 15th :happydance:

I'm going to see part 1 at quater past 9 on the thursday night, and the second half is on at midnight :happydance:

I think this is a new trailer ladies :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYt1qirBWg

To be honest, i'm thoroughly disappointed. Once again they've cocked up yet another film. The final battle between Harry and Voldemort is supposed to be witnessed by everyone fighting in that war and afterwards the air is surrounded by cheers and what not. And you can blatantly see from that trailer that the only thing surrounding them both is broken rocks :dohh:

I have low expectations. I went in with low expectations with the other film and found that I enjoyed it (because I went in with an open mind that the film was gonna be different) guess i'll have to do the same with this one. I know I probably sound like a whingy sod but it gets right on my tits when they cock up the important details!

Do you ladies plan on seeing it in 3D? I've booked tickets for 2D i'm not a fan of 3D but i'm curious for other people :)

i'm just doing mine now was waiting for money lol ! ... is anyone else sat waiting on the pottermore site... 1 hour 16 mins to go :)! x

its J.K making a surprise announcement at 12 pm :) i am fully expecting the internet to die ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->