Has any one told family when they are going to ttc....

awww i am sorry you didn't get the response you were after, hopefully she will come around soon

aww Lozzy I do kinda know how you feel - I don't have very positive remarks from Mother-in-law. She's said so much to make it sound as though she doesn't want any more grandchildren (she only has one!) and it really upsets me. My whole family are impatient and want me to have kids like yesterday! But they live away and I really want my in-laws who live close to be excited for us! We haven't told them when we are planning on starting but I try and drop it in as much as I can to be obvious that I want kids to try and get her used to the idea.

Hopefully Lozzy, when we actually announce that we're pregnant, your mum and my mum-in-law will actually be excited!! x

aww Lozzy I do kinda know how you feel - I don't have very positive remarks from Mother-in-law. She's said so much to make it sound as though she doesn't want any more grandchildren (she only has one!) and it really upsets me. My whole family are impatient and want me to have kids like yesterday! But they live away and I really want my in-laws who live close to be excited for us! We haven't told them when we are planning on starting but I try and drop it in as much as I can to be obvious that I want kids to try and get her used to the idea.

Hopefully Lozzy, when we actually announce that we're pregnant, your mum and my mum-in-law will actually be excited!! x

My mum will be excited cos ill make her heheheh. Dont get me started on MIL'S! Hopefully your mil will stop being a pain, cant belive shes saying that after 1. If my nana was still alive she would have 15 grandchildren.

We have now told some mebers of our family. Surprisingly, my in laws were quite pleased! If they're not, they are covering it well :)

aw i know how it feels, so frustrating. a couple of years ago when i was just becoming this broody my mum said she actually thought it would be a good time for me to have a baby so having her approval just made it feel all the more realistic and then a few weeks later she was like oh no definitely not, too young!and wasnt having any of it, would have been a bit late for her dissaproval if we had managed to conceive by then!

I've told my sil (arcanegirl) and my brother (valentine75) but we not teling our parents til we had 1st scan.

yay another thread ive killed lol.

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/jill_65/mesthreadkilla1.gif

hehehehehehehheheh.

(hides)

Dont think you have killed it, just replyed after every one else lol

As soon as I get pregnant I will be wanting to tell people!!
It will be really hard to keep it in. . . although living away from my parents I spose it will be easier to keep secret = ]

xx

Had a big heart to heart with my mum the other day telling her i wana try now. (Not going to tho, far too impractical at the mo) she was like "wait until i retire then u can have free, full-time childcare". Must admit: the free childcare is appealing! She knows when im really gonna try tho.

:lol: im only going to tell a few friends, my mum is 46 and i wouldnt want it any other way i love the idea that my daughter will have quality time with her gran :)
Just dnt mention it again, its not her choice its yours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->