Has anyone been 6 days late and got a BFN?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi all,

AF is now six days late! I was planning to test on the 20th but things got too busy over the weekend and it was pouring rain too hard to drive to the store so I will be definitely testing tomorrow when I'm spot on a week late for AF.

I am just curious to know if others have ever had AF a 6 days or a week late and tested BFN? Obviously I can't know for sure if I'm pregnant til I test but just wondering to know what has happened with others around this stage

I'm so bloated and my abdomen feels sensitive. Nipples have an on and off tingling, just noticed a blue vein right in my areola which I've never seen before. Tired, nausea (comes and goes), went to a bar the other night and drank half a cider then had no interest. Under arms a bit sensitive. Quite irritable and emotional.

You haven't tested ?! Wow lol I have zero self control when it comes to testing !
I'm currently on cycle day 29 of 30 and I've already tested but got bfns and I thinn an EVAP line today . My period comes sometimes at this time so I'm considering myself late with bfns ! But 6 days late ? I say you have a very good chance of getting a bfp !

You haven't tested ?! Wow lol I have zero self control when it comes to testing !
I'm currently on cycle day 29 of 30 and I've already tested but got bfns and I thinn an EVAP line today . My period comes sometimes at this time so I'm considering myself late with bfns ! But 6 days late ? I say you have a very good chance of getting a bfp !

Hi mummof1, haha I somehow haven't! I'm usually like you, last year when I came off the pill all the withdrawal symptoms made me think I was pregnant... I swear I tested like 8 times in 2 months! But where I live tests range between $6-18 for ONE test so I decided to lay off until after AF is a bit late :haha: Yes I can't say I've ever been this late, then again the woman body is a mysterious thing. Best of luck to you!

I've been 8 days late before and had a BFN, but I had absolutely NO symptoms, sounds like you've got lots of symptoms so fingers crossed for you!

I'm currently on 6 dpo and I have been testing since yesterday! Normally I don't test early, but we have a massive midwife shortage where I live, so the earlier you find out you're pregnant and get on their waitlist the better! I got tests off the internet, $22 for 25 tests so now I can test as often as I want!

Baby dust to you!

I've been 8 days late before and had a BFN, but I had absolutely NO symptoms, sounds like you've got lots of symptoms so fingers crossed for you!

I'm currently on 6 dpo and I have been testing since yesterday! Normally I don't test early, but we have a massive midwife shortage where I live, so the earlier you find out you're pregnant and get on their waitlist the better! I got tests off the internet, $22 for 25 tests so now I can test as often as I want!

Baby dust to you!

Hi jessmke, thanks for your reply! Wow 8 days late with a BFN must've been confusing, the body is a crazy thing! That sounds sensible to be prepared then. That is a great price! As I said in my last reply they cost between about $6-18 for ONE SINGLE TEST here, ugh so bad! If I'm not pregnant now I might buy bulk online for the future.

Hi everyone

I could really use some help as I'm very baffled right now!

Last time I posted on this thread AF was late but I hadn't tested yet. Well yesterday with AF a full week late I tested at night and BFN - I was honestly surprised and thought well I'll try with in the morning as they recommend.

So I tested this morning with AF 8 days late and BFN :\ I'm just really baffled and surprised. I was pretty damn sure - I'm in the not trying not preventing category so I can't say I'm beyond devastated or anything but I am a bit upset mostly because I am so confused!

Has anyone got a BFP after BFN's at 8 days late? Or does anyone know what on earth is going on?! lol

I am in the same boat as you! I am 11 days late! Took a test saturday....BFN. Called my dr and they told me to wait another 7-10 days before i test again.....been having some of the same symptoms! Nausea (on and off....today was the worst though) mild cramping, sore breasts, SO tired. Just want to know whats going on with me!

I am in the same boat as you! I am 11 days late! Took a test saturday....BFN. Called my dr and they told me to wait another 7-10 days before i test again.....been having some of the same symptoms! Nausea (on and off....today was the worst though) mild cramping, sore breasts, SO tired. Just want to know whats going on with me!

Omg! We'll have to keep each other updated. How annoying is it?! That's interesting you doctor said that, maybe I will hold off for another week or more then to test again. Surely the fact that we're so late and surprised to see BFN's is a sign? Your symptoms sound promising, mine are much the same except no cramping at the moment although I had some a couple of days ago.

My cramping was moreso about a week ago...but my lower back is having some cramping! I was pretty frustrated when i called my dr and the answer i got really didnt help either (I am very impatient) :) she said some people have smalled amounts of hcg and it can take longer to get a positive result. So now we play the waiting game! I will definitely keep you updated! I really was thinking i could be pregnant because i really never feel nauseated....so if i am not pregnant then i wonder why i feel this way? Staying hopeful! I dont think i can wait another week to test :)

My cramping was moreso about a week ago...but my lower back is having some cramping! I was pretty frustrated when i called my dr and the answer i got really didnt help either (I am very impatient) :) she said some people have smalled amounts of hcg and it can take longer to get a positive result. So now we play the waiting game! I will definitely keep you updated! I really was thinking i could be pregnant because i really never feel nauseated....so if i am not pregnant then i wonder why i feel this way? Staying hopeful! I dont think i can wait another week to test :)

Yep I think your doctor must be right! I am also impatient haha and just googled like crazy and heaps came up on forums from women that got BFN's until getting a BFP 2-3 weeks late! So I think we probably need to try to relax and as your doctor said hold off testing for a week :dohh: I feel exactly the same though, I keep thinking "If I'm not pregnant then what the hell is going on?!" :wacko:

I am going to try my hardest not to test!! This friday it will be 2 weeks late....so maybe i will test this weekend?

I also know what you mean about google......reading a lot about other people getting BFPs up to a month after a missed period! I will go crazy!

I am going to try my hardest not to test!! This friday it will be 2 weeks late....so maybe i will test this weekend?

Worth a try, 2 weeks sounds like a good number! In that case I'll wait to test again til I'm 2 weeks late next Tuesday (Australia time haha)

I will update you on how i feel tomorrow! Been feeling nauseous for about a week now on and off throughout the day.

I will update you on how i feel tomorrow! Been feeling nauseous for about a week now on and off throughout the day.

You poor thing, how unpleasant to feel unwell but still not have a clear answer! Yes please do update me and I will do the same x

How are you doing today??

Now 9 days late and no sign of AF coming! Yesterday and today I've particularly noticed that I have very very prominent blue veins kind of around and through my areolas. Besides that still feeling so tired and bloated. How are you today???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->