Has anyone been for a baby bond scan?

weepolly

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm currently 22 weeks and was told at my 20 week scan we are team pink 😆

I've started buying some little sets and babygros etc in but can't shake the feeling the tech could be wrong!

She did show us the potty shot and the 3 lines but I was thinking of going for a gender scan at babybond clinic just to make sure!

Has anyone been for our end before and how did you find it?? Xx

I'm going for one Sunday will let you know

I went for a baby bond scan last pregnancy to find out the gender. I was really pleased with it and was able to see the baby in 3d too.

I went to baby bond in my last pregnancy and it was great. Did gender and 3D.

I'd say go for it if you feel like it. But to get lovely 3D images wait until 25-28 weeks. Then baby will be a bit more filled out. ����☺️

I haven't used them but just wanted to say there are vouchers on groupon for baby scans atm, I'm not sure if it's national but worth a look :flower:

I used babybond Barnsley 2 weeks ago for our private gender scan. I loved it, however it was over quite quickly. We had originally booked it at York and two days before had a phone call off them saying that the sonographer wasn't going into work that day anymore, so we would have to rearrange or go to a different clinic.

I paid 30 pound for the DVD of the full scan and so glad I did. We got around 8-10 scan photos in a colour corresponding bag, mix of 2d and 3d prints xx

Great thank you ladies! Think I am I'll go ahead and book myself one. Just to decide which now.. thanks xx

I went to baby bond milton keynes during my last pregnancy. The whole experience was great, well worth the money. I found out baby's gender at 16 weeks. X

Booked in for next week. Can't wait already. Thanks for responses ladies. Just really want to confirm gender so I can start buying things. 😆😆😆

lol most people confirm gender at the anatomy scan after having a private scan, never seen it done the other way around XD let us know how it goes, we wanted to have a private scan done to get the 3D but we already had so many scans in the first trimester due to some complications that we didn't want to over do it.

Yeah that does tend to be the way people do it.
We were going to stay team yellow then decided at the scan to find out. I just wanted to double check now because they said girl.😁

I had one at 20+5 as was told girl but couldnt believe it lol! Def girl, shes my avatar piccy, i had a full 35 mins of scanning & pics, it was lovely :)

Oh exciting. . I'm going tomorrow 😀😀😀😀

Been for them since 2006. I highly recommend BB. I have my gender scan on Wednesday.

Ooh yay girls! Im excited for you, i want another one ha ha

I'm looking forward to the 4D sneak peak they now do. They didn't do those when I had my others! :haha:

Technology now is just awesome, i love a sneaky peak, its lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->