• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

has anyone been preg but not had a bfp for a few weeks?

charbarxx

Ellies Mummy and ttc #2!
Reaction score
im 18 days late for af, which is very unusual for me, iv done tons of tests, cheap and expensive and ALL bfn, i was wondering if i could be preg but it just doesnt want to show yet?? has anyone been like me but turned out to be pregnant? xx

with my DD i didnt get a positive test till 7weeks pregnant but i had actually missed 2periods and my midwife thought i would have been 13weeks pregnant. i had BFN's everyday till i got one BFP randomly at 7weeks x

oooh fingers crossed then, i have a docs appnt. on thursday so i might demand a blood test lol xx

do it! my doctor refuses to do blood tests for pregnancy :(
but i change doctor soon :) but i have my appointment tomorrow to see my current doctor to be referred to gynaecologist again, or the recurrent miscarriages x

GOOD LUCK xx

I'm in pretty much the same boat! Except that I'm currently 25 days late! I haven't done a test in over a week though! Will be testing next on Sunday, as I'll have matched my longest cycle ever then! Went to see the doctor Monday last week and she asked me to wait it out for a couple of months! Hopefully you'll have a more helpful experience! At least she was willing to give me a urine test though (I'd only tested a couple of days previously so she changed her mind!), which is better than my experience last year!

I definitely feel pregnant and have done for a while so we'll see! If I am pregnant, I'd estimate that I'd be about 7 or 8 weeks by now!

Beca :wave:

You poor thing I really do feel your pain and frustration. I am only coming up for 2 days late and getting BFN and I am going nuts so it must be 100 times worse for you.

The problem I have is that I really don't think this month is our month. We only managed to DTD once because my DH was working away but they day we did it was my estimated O date so I dunno. I do not feel pregnant at all but I also don't really feel like AF is on the way either.

Because I am convinced that I am not pregnant I just feel frustrated that AF is late and I cannot get started on the new cycle until she decides to come grrrrr.

I am there with you! I am 11 days late with no sign of AF coming! I am so frustrated with all of the BFN's I am getting. I am sitting here a bit crampy as I type this but I am to the point of throwing all symptoms out the window!:wacko: If I am pregnant.....send me the BFP that I deserve! If the witch is coming.....get here!! I am sure you feel the same way.:thumbup:

a friend on here was around 23dpo when she got her first bfp and i'm sure that was only blood work at doctors! some people never get a bfp on pee strip!

I'm in the same boat.....9 days late for AF. The thing is, I'm not ttc and my period was late randomly and I was so confused....I have tested twice and both negatives. I have had on and off cramping the last two days (like AF was coming but much lighter cramping) but it just stops. Last night I had it all night while sleeping (because I was in some weird half-slumber for part of the night) and then I woke up this morning to nothing. I'm feeling pretty tired (even though I was in bed for 10 hours!). Baaaaaahhhh! Going MENTAL!

Oh my..I am waiting 13days for the witch to show!! :growlmad: I am so sorry for you and the other who are going through this ! Dec 2010 I had a miscarriage and this is my 1st cycle. The worst was when FF took away my "cross-hairs" :dohh: meaning I did not ovulate..sp I am fed up of this waiting game, did a urine test with lab and naturally BFN and now i feel like a crap:cry:
Hope your waiting ends happily with a sticky BFP :flower:

don't give up hope ladies. my last pregnancy, i did not get a :bfp: until a few weeks AFTER my missed period. i took FRERs too, and still no line at alll. so try to be patient. good luck everyone!

the nurse gave me a blood test :D yaayy!! i find out monday and she told me to start taking prenatal vitamins so iv just bought some pregnacare original, i love acting pregnant :) fx for monday !!! xxx

Thats wonderful. I just hope and pray you get the BFP 'cos I know exactly how you feel. My appt with OBGYN is on the 19th of April :dohh: who knows i might get AF, might ovulate or hopefully might be pregnant too!!! :shrug:

GL and keep us posted about the test results :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"