Has anyone been through this?

WeLoveYou27

Reaction score
I went in for my 8 week visit, knowing its really my 7 week visit based on my earlier ultrasound (where we saw the sac and yolk sac) and ovulation date. So no problem, doctor was expecting to give me a new due date. We saw the heartbeat, husband and I were overjoyed, doctor said looks great I put you at 6 weeks! I said thats impossible. He measured again, nope, 6 weeks for sure. He left, got my chart, and came back to say its troubling, the baby is developing a week behind, he wishes he could tell us what will happen but it is something they see in women who are about to miscarry and he gives us 50/50 odds. I have to wait 2 weeks to go back for another scan at 10 weeks and hope to god the baby has progressed to 8 weeks I guess. I just don't see it happening. But I feel pregnant, have had no spotting (knock wood) so far, saw the heart beat...has anyone been through this or heard about it ending well? All I can find are stories of it ending badly.

And in order to be 6 weeks I'd have had to get my BFP on the day of conception which is impossible, so being told some women ovulate or implant later does me no good unfortunately, I know all that which is why I know I'm a week behind but not TWO weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->