Has anyone bought the totsbots seconds from e-bay?

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
Has anyone bought the totsbots seconds from e-bay and if so what is the quality like? I love totsbots but am super cheap (generally buy good quality pre-loved) so am quite interested in the seconds if the faults are un-noticeable or minor. Just under £20 for 5 nappies or 4 wraps seems like quite a good deal and they are auctioning some S-T-R-E-T-C-H nappies too which I also quite fancy.

I bought some as my lovely size ones where getting too small and I couldn't afford to buy new size 2s and came across these. I'll be honest, of the 5 nappies, 2 had what I would consider noticable defects, but nothing serious, and nothing that would stop them being absorbant.(One had loose aplix, and another had what I can only describe as a ladder in the fabric). Would I buy them again, yes, because for that price the defects are irrelevant (and they also sent me a free laundry bag!). Hope that helps!
(Oh, I bought 5 organic cotton nappies)

Thank you, I just wanted a bit of reassurance as to what they are like since I am so cheap. Lol. I can not seem to resist the totsbots brand for some reason though!

My LO is not even here yet and I already love my Bamboozles! I have only about 2 totsbots wraps though because I have heard they are not the best wraps and want to try them first. However I want to buy some more totsbots wraps from the seconds shop as they are just so bright and fantastic looking. I am quite interested in the new Bamboozle S-T-R-E-T-C-H nappies too. I also am interested in the nice bright easyfit nappies despite not normally wanting a birth-potty or all-in-one nappy. I just love the look and feel of totsbots, I hope once I start using them that they are as good as I hope.

I have one totsbots nappy that is really soft and extra fluffy but have no idea what sort it is. It does not quite look like the old cotton or organic ones but it is not anything like my Bamboozles either!?!

I havn't bought the nappies, but I did get one of the wraps - The stitching was a bit messy, but it works perfectly well. I'd definatly get one again. Most of the feedback from people says the flaws are hardly noticable, if at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->