Has anyone conceived with a Tilted uterus?

Moet

Reaction score
My Dr. told me I have a forward tilted uterus...wondering if this will affect my chances. Anyone else?

I have one, I got pregnant. Ended in MC but I doubt it was due to my tilted uterus.

I've got a retroverted uterus and am currently pregnant with #2 :)

I have a tilted uterus and have been told that all my feminen organs are compacted together and I have a now 4 year old and TTC with #2. But I have also had 3 m/c.

I have a tilted, shallow uterus. I have 3 healthy girls ages 7, 5, 3 :) .

I have a tilted uterus and got pregnant very easily with my first 2 :) my baby is now almost 4, decided to ttc for #3 and I'm having a delay on this 3rd pregnancy ;/ not sure if its due to the fact I'm getting older or tilted uterus or what....
Also, my best friend has a tilted uterus.... She wasn't getting pregnant at first, after 6 months she decided to try opk and the first month using opk she had a successful healthy happy 9 months :) her baby is now almost 1.....

I have a tilted uterus and I have had a successful pregnancy

One thing I would say is if you are not having much success conceiving change position. If your cervix tilts too then lying on your back after bd might not be the optimal angle. Try front lying. Also I used opk's and SMEP for this bfp :) x

Thank you ladies so much! I do feel more reassured now. :flower:
I think I may try some different positions...seeing as my doctor had to change speculums just to get a look at my cervix. :blush:

I agree, try to find your CP and find a position to aim towards it and lay in the right position after also.... Prop pillows etc

I have a forward tilted uterus and got pregnant. Sadly ended in a miscarriage, but don't think it's related.

I have a tilted uterus and I have a healthy three year old :) I have just suffered my second mc but I was assured it has nothing to do with my uterus

Xx

I have a retroverted uterus and have been told by my Doctor that any tilted uterus sets itself right by 10th week of pregnancy. Its a failrly common condition and occurs in about 20% females. It has no bearing on concieving or miscarriages.

When I was 22 & got pregnant with my first only child right now the doctor touched my stomach area & was so surprised because I have a tilted uterus. startled me by his reaction I was so naïve then panicked if something was wrong. He just smiled 7 said many women get massaged there because it was hard for them to conceive. but I was already pregnant young so it seemed to not affect me. :D Fast-forward to today I am 39 just started ttc. I hope my tilted uterus won't be a problem this time. Lol! Just try different positions! Good luck to us! ;)

DH and I conceived LO our first month trying. I had an ultrasound after she was born because of some pelvic pain. It wasn't until then that I found out that I have a tilted uterus. So definitely possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->