Has anyone conceived with Pre Seed

educatingmom

Reaction score
I just ordered some just now. I am wondering if it really helps. I have been reading up on it.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I did! First cycle, ended in recent MC tho..

I've been trying it for the first time this cycle also!! We should all keep it each other updated on our BFP!

I think that I ovulated today, had a good temperature dip, we will see over the next few days if I actually did!

Good luck ladies!

We conceived with it!! That too ended in MC, but obviously nothing relating to the preseed! OH and I are determined we will use it every cycle now until we fall pregnant again! :haha:

Hey girlies. I'm not using pressed, but I did go to buy it the other day. The pharmacy that used to have it no longer stocks it, and so I bought a different sperm friendly lube instead called Forelife fertility care... I think it is only in Australia though.
This is our first cycle using it... So fingers crossed!
Good luck to everyone!!

We conceived with it!! That too ended in MC, but obviously nothing relating to the preseed! OH and I are determined we will use it every cycle now until we fall pregnant again! :haha:

Awesome!! Good luck and baby dust!!xx

Hey girlies. I'm not using pressed, but I did go to buy it the other day. The pharmacy that used to have it no longer stocks it, and so I bought a different sperm friendly lube instead called Forelife fertility care... I think it is only in Australia though.
This is our first cycle using it... So fingers crossed!
Good luck to everyone!!

Okay that's great. I never heard of it! It must be something from your location. I bought this off of Amazon. I could have went to the chemist but I was lazy and it was cheaper on Amazon!
Baby Dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->