Has anyone done that lemon cleanse?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Where you don't eat.. you make lemonade with lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper & water??

What was your experience like with it? Did you feel hungry? Was it hard to stick to? Did you feel healthier doing it? Did you lose any weight? Did you have a hard time going back to food afterwards? Was the lemonade disgusting?

I feel funny everytime I eat since having the baby. So I thought this may be a good time to do a cleanse.. help detox my body & make me feel better, lose a little weight, and that way I won't have to deal with the funny feelings everytime I eat. It's not exactly nausea.. but I just feel like I should vomit after I eat? Like I don't feel like I'm going to.. I feel like I should? It's hard to explain... maybe food's not sitting right, my appetite is really different now.. since I had Elyse pretty much (8 weeks ago as of Friday).

Were you like that during the end of your pregnancy? I've been feeling like that over the last couple of weeks. Its like a feeling in my chest and throat, i don't know how to explain it because i don't feel sick in my stomach.

If your going to be doing the lemon cleanse to lose weight then don't bother because you'll only lose water weight really but if its for the other reasons then go for it. I have no experience with it myself though so i can't offer any advice sorry!

I want to do it to see if it makes me feel better... and it seems the optimal time to do it now that I can't stand food..

I don't know if it's just my body trying to get back to normal, if stuff has got more room now that it didn't have when I was pregnant or what... I did feel funny at the end of my pregnancy, could barely eat because my stomach was so smushed I think.

have tried it hun, so cant say..... sounds interesting though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->