Has anyone else actually gained weight!

:cry:I have gained 31 lbs so far!! :cry: And am probably going to gain a lot more.

i was doing well until last week i found out i'm close to the 20 lb mark (23 weeks)...thankfully i get so full so fast that i can't eat too much anymore. hopefully this will curb my weight gain for a while.

Yup im 23 weeks nearly and put on a stone :)

most of which from week 19!!!

25 wks and I have gained 18lbs!!!! Seems like a lot but its actually where I should be according to the web and my doctor :shrug:

Thanks girls, now i feel more normal.I was very lucky not to get bad MS so i started gaining from about week 7! x

I am 17 weeks today, at my last doctors appointment I had lost weight... I haven't been sick so I don't really know, but they didn't see too worried about it... I'm pretty shocked though. My last pregnancy I had already gained weight and started a belly, this time, nothing...

I have gained 14lbs already. Again i have given up smoking from day 1 so i know that some of the initial gain was habit and putting Doritos and pretty much everything else into my mouth for the first 12 week! So i pretty much expected it!

On average i have gained 1lb per week since i got my BFP.

I hope it slows down now though!

As of a little over a week ago I was at 12lbs. I didn't have MS either, so I started pretty early... I go to the doctor on Wednesday, but by our previous conversations and by the web I am good to go according to my previous weight and height (5"7 and bmi of 19 prepregnancy).

I've gained 10 lbs already and am only 16 weeks! Sigh, no idea how though since I've been sick and not eating too much! Really hope it slows down!

I've gained 8 pounds at 14 weeks. Don't worry about people who haven't gained any weight. As much as it may not seem like it, they are in the minority.

I've gained quite a lot of weight which I'm happy about because was underweight before I fell pregnant.

Before i fell pregnant i was size 8uk (7stone 10lbs) now im 17weeks pregnant and 8stone 2lbs but dont feel any bigger just all BUMP! :) x

how much of the weight gain do you think is fluid and expanded uterine and breast tissue? because my eating hasn't changed significantly, but i am starting to see the scale creep up.

how much of the weight gain do you think is fluid and expanded uterine and breast tissue? because my eating hasn't changed significantly, but i am starting to see the scale creep up.

I would really like to know the answer to this as well.. I have searched alot on the internet to find out how much just baby and fluid and baby related stuff weighs at this point but can't get anywhere lol..the only somewhat related thing I could think of is..they say at this stage our uterus is the size of a cantaloupe and they say one can weigh anywhere from 4-9 lbs :shrug: so maybe around 5 lbs of baby stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->