Has anyone else not started buying stuff yet?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I hope I'm not the only one! :laugh2:
Aiming to start soon and get it all done for December

I’ve actually got quite a lot done so far. At this rate definitely be done before December!!

I have not purchased anything and dont plan until November or early December

I am waiting until after my DD's birthday 11th November and then I will properly start although today I picked up some little bits in the Sainsburys sale for stocking as too good an offer to pass really :shrug:

Also we already got them both bikes as their main present for Christmas :thumbup:

Last year I didn’t start til November and it was the most stressed I’d ever been.
I usually start after my youngests birthday which was this week. I’ve got a few bits in waiting until I get paid next week and I’ll get a good chunk of them then.
Sometimes though I find when you start too early you end up buying more than you intended.

Nope not done anything yet. Not got the money as need to do work on the house and I have no idea what to get them. I will probably start end October which is late for me!

I've only gotten a couple things. Nothing for my kids yet. I find it hard to buy for them ahead of time because something better always comes out that they'd like.

I havent started for my lo's birthday yet, but I do mostly online and we have autumn break now, so i cant order anything without her noticing the parcels arriving :haha:, but after the break I'll start ;) I have a whole lot lined up at amazon though as i have been window shopping in town and looked it up at amazon already :haha:

I've got 2 things. I'm not officially started and will now wait until the end of October I think. I bought one thing before the summer just because it was an amazing bargain and another thing because it said it was low stock and it was perfect.

I've done nothing yet, and really dont know where to start - a friend pointed out today that theres only 2 more pay days before the big day, that made me swallow hard!!!
I've a couple of ideas for small things for the couple of friends I buy for but so far Ds and my 13 year old niece haven't mentioned anything they'd like and my eldest niece (17) has asked for money towards a trip she wants to take. Last year we got really carried away with the girls as their mum hadn't long passed away, this year I'm hoping to rain things in a bit.

I’ve got nothing yet .

I usually start when the girls go back to school so I’m late this year ! Starting to get a tad stressed about it. I’ve no idea what to get mine, plus I’ve got a few birthdays coming up over the next few weeks which will come out of the Xmas budget . DD2s birthday is in December too ! I’ve made a list of people we are buying for and set budgets.

Gulp 2 more paydays ! DH luckily gets paid a few days before Xmas but that usually goes on shopping and a few last minute presents ! I hate December to January paydays always seems very long

I've got bits and bobs throughout the year and stored them away. It was always the stuff on offer. Forgot what I got now. Will leave it a bit longer for the big things as kids will probably change their mind by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->