Has anyone else takes agnes castus right after miscarriage??

debzie

Mammy to two girls.
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

I was advised by the lovely lady in Holland and Barretts to take agnus castus following my miscarriage to hopefully regulate my cycle as following my last it took 8 weeks for for first AF to arrive. I have now been taking them for two weeks, my temps are dropping I have had EWCM BUT I am still spotting. It seems to be going on and on, stops for a day or so then starts again.

I am now thinking that it may be the agnus castus?? Following my last mmc I bled for 10 days spotted for another few then that was it.

Was just wondering if any of you ladies out there have had any experience of this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi hun,
I had a d&c after my last mc, and I started taking AC straight after it. i bled quite lightly for about a week then spotted on and off for a few more days. I ovulated 23 days after mc then AF arrived about 10 days after that.

After my first mc (also d&c) I bled on and off for 3 weeks and at times it was really heavy. I didnt take AC.

I'm not sure if the AC had anything to do with the differences in bleeding time or if its just because every mc is different.

I'm sorry for your losses hun. xx

Thanks mellybelle think maybe I should just persevere with it and see what happens.

I dont think it'll do any harm. AF helps to balance out your hormones. I think its a little bit magical.

Good luck and :dust: to you.

:hugs:

Thanks again and good look to you too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back