Has anyone ever been pregnant yet tested negative?

blondie_

Reaction score
Ok firstly i apoligise if this is not in the correct bit feel free to move mods.

I am late by ten days i have never been this late before except in November when i was ten days late yet came on the tenth day. I have been in hospital with suspected ectopic but both times they've sent me home and said my bloods had no HCG in the system. What is going on with my body? Has anyone experienced the same thing? When my mum was due with my sister she found out it at 5months and had very low hcg levels for how far she was. Could i still be pregnant?

My mom was the same as yours. Yes, it is possible :)!

When I suspected I was pregnant with Lucas I got loads of negative tests but a digi said I was 3+ weeks. It took another 5 days (ish) to show up on regular tests at all.

yeah a few times actually. I don't usually get a positive until I'm about 5 weeks

yes when i was pregnant with morgan i didn't get a clear positive until almost 7 weeks and even then it was faint until almost 12weeks but blood tests did come back positive at 8weeks

after about 8wks ur hcg levels drop again so its possible if you dont catch it in time that your levels might not be strong enough for some tests, i personally had several neg tests then a early mc 2wice and caus theres no pos test on record then it took me forever to get the doctor to add it to my antenatal records

it took me 5 negative tests before one finally shown positive and i was about 4 weeks gone by then. x

If i were to be pregnant i would now be about 5 and half weeks. I am going to re test again next week. I should of mentiond to the doctor really about my mum.

When I suspected I was pregnant with Lucas I got loads of negative tests but a digi said I was 3+ weeks. It took another 5 days (ish) to show up on regular tests at all.

When you say it took 5 days ish to show up, how many days late were you?

I did a couple of tests (POAS junkie :haha:) and they were negative but I think I must have just been really early on. I tested a couple of days later just because I felt like it :shrug: and I got my BFP! xx

I did a couple of tests (POAS junkie :haha:) and they were negative but I think I must have just been really early on. I tested a couple of days later just because I felt like it :shrug: and I got my BFP! xx

How early were you? The bloods were negative yesterday at ten days late. :wacko:

I was only a couple of days late as I recall but my periods were not back to normal due to BF and I think I only had 2 before I was pregnant again. Good luck hun, hope you get the result you want. xx

Yes it is possible

Back in 2003 i did loads of PG tests as i felt pregnant had all the signs but kept getting BFN's

I had a blood test & found out i was 8 weeks pregnant. I did another PG test after being told i was def pregnant & still it kept showing up as a BFN?

Yes it is possible

Back in 2003 i did loads of PG tests as i felt pregnant had all the signs but kept getting BFN's

I had a blood test & found out i was 8 weeks pregnant. I did another PG test after being told i was def pregnant & still it kept showing up as a BFN?

How late were you when you had that blood test? I am going to retest next week. I have woken up in the night feeling really nauseous and have other symptons if im not starting to think its in my head.

Yep me!!
Only a blood test and no period confirmed it for me babe x

I didnt have that with my first two.
So when i tested agter being a week late this time, and it came up negative, i just took it as that.
But at 12 days late i thought id do another one, i took a digi and it told me i was 3+ and then a few days after that i got a positive on a normal test.
I hope this helps x

I took about 4 tests as I KNEW I was pregnant second time around. I ended up leaving it as my periods were all over the place.

It was only until my OH told me I was pregnant (said he could tell from my boobs and bum) that I did another test and I was! (That was about 3 weeks later!)

I've only just tested positive now! I'd guess I'm about 8 weeks pregnant. This was with a frer as well!

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->