has anyone experienced this? a little tmi

kairidearest

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is kairi and I am New to this site and New to ttc. My husband and I have a beautiful little girl. She was a surprise pregnancy. Anyway lol these are the main points in my question.

Extreme fatigue, slight spotting once or twice after wiping, and a glob of jelly like cm. Also had a dream of a positive pregnancy test.

My menstrual is due on the 26th. But, According to the ov test I took I was supposed to ovulate on the 18th, which is later than I'm supposed to apparently. And I experienced the normal signs of it. I did have unprotected sex during this time and honestly all month to try and heighten our chances. Last night both my husband and i dreamt of having a positive pregnancy test. Which I've only ever done two other times. When I was pregnant with my mc. And when I was pregnant with my daughter. It's now the 20th. When I woke up this morning and went to wipe after peeing there was a huge blob of jelly like cm on the tp. Followed by slight spotting about twice. Both very small amounts and like a light pinkish brown color. I've also been so exhausted today, to the point of actually taking a nap. I NEVER nap. And for the past three days I've felt butterflies in my tummy at random times . Has anyone experienced this so early on after ov? If so what was the result for you. When I was pregnant with my miscarriage I was constantly in agonizing pain until I bled and lost the baby. But I was also EXTREMELY tired. Napping constantly. With my daughter I had so much going on that I didn't pay much attention to signs. I found out I was pg with her at 4-5 week's. But I remember being EXHAUSTED and napping a lot with that as well. But with both of them Idk how soon that started. So sharing your early symptoms and timelines would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->