Has anyone experienced this with number #2

missl1

Reaction score
Hello girls i am lauren i am about 6 week pregnant with number #2
And hardly no symptoms which I no can happen in miscarriage my son have me bad nausea I couldn't eat cravings by time I missed my period and sore boobs this time I have no sickness no sore boobs no cravings and also never not hungry and it's scaring me my hormones we're 71 and rises to 221 last week but so scared

I felt the same with this pregnancy, with my first my sickness started at 5weeks with severe HG but this time I didn't get a hint of sickness till 7weeks and although I feel like crap it's not even half as bad as last time which has worried me constantly! I actually felt better at 8weeks when I started getting food aversions. I had a scan at 7+4 and all was good so I'm hoping it still is.
Each pregnancy is different and I hope all is well with your bean :)

I'm sure all is fine, try not to worry. Every pregnancy is different and sometimes you just don't have too many symptoms. With my first I had no symptoms at all, it was smooth sailing the whole way through. I loved that pregnancy as it was so easy and everything was fine with my LO. Try to relax as stress won't do you any good. If your really concerned see if you can get bloods taken again xx

I had severe all day sickness with my first pregnancy, but not at all with my second. This time im having nausea but no sickness, so each time has been completely different! Try not to worry (I know its easier said than done). Xx

Every pregnancy is different. With my first it was just extreme tiredness and thirst. With my second it was just the tiredness and this time round i have no symptoms. I sometimes wish i had morning sickness or something because i just don't feel pregnant :shrug:

This is baby #2 for me too, and the only reason I decided to test was I suddenly realized I was about a week late! No symptoms whatsoever (just found out last night.) Actually thought I was crazy for deciding to test since I've been a little crampy and kept thinking my period was going to show up. Lo and behold, I got a positive on a store brand test early in the evening with a one hour hold. Then got a positive on a digital less than an hour later!

Noticed this morning I felt sick to my stomach, but maybe it's psychological now!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->