has anyone got an eating disorder here?

anamaz

pregnant 1st tri mum to 1
Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone else has an eating disorder and how they are coping i am doing ok at the moment but i have anorexia adn found out miraculously i was pregnant when i was 92lb
at 27 weeks i am now 116lb

just wondered how others with ed's are coping?

I'm finding it hard, but I'm fighting every day. I know bulimia and anorexia (if you practice these behaviours while pregnant) can increase your chance of premature labour. I refuse to do anything to harm my baby. I'm sure you know how I feel :)

yes i do know what you mean i am determined to recover now whereas before i wasnt so keen
i havingf a lil girl and i dont want her to be like me its terrible to have an ed

what do you have and how are you coping is it will ppower alone or do have any tecniques

p.s im so sorry for reading your ticker wrong before

yes i do know what you mean i am determined to recover now whereas before i wasnt so keen
i havingf a lil girl and i dont want her to be like me its terrible to have an ed

what do you have and how are you coping is it will ppower alone or do have any tecniques

p.s im so sorry for reading your ticker wrong before

I have a little girl who turns 3 soon, she is my motivation. I want to teach her starving yourself, purging, abusing your body is not okay, it's not normal. Just because someone else does it, doesn't mean it's right or something you should do. Right now I'm taking day by day, that's all you can do hun.

Don't worry, we will blame pregnancy brain!

Hi i don't have a food disorder but i used to have bilemia when i was 13 and i know how hard it can be anyway just wanted to say

WELL DONE and Good Luck to both of you :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

I'm two months purge free tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :hugs:

I'm two months purge free tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

That's wonderful Carley!!! That is so wonderful for you - you are so strong and such a wonderful mommy to do this for your little one :hug:

I was anorexic when I was a freshmen in high school. Well thats when it got bad. I cheerleaded and danced, and even tho I wasn't fat (THEN!!) I didn't like the way I looked, especially in my leotard. I think thats what started it. Also, I had moved across the country to Maryland with my dad and stepmom and was miserable. I missed my mom, and whenever I was at home, I was sad. That made it much worse, since I couldn't control my home life, I thought I could control food. On Thanksgiving I refused to eat with my family. My stepmom told me I couldn't leave until I ate dinner, and I remember having 2 bites of potatoes and almost vomiting. I didn't pay much attention to how I was eating less and less until February. My best friend was having a quince and we were wearing short clingy dresses to it. 2 weeks before, she said she wasn't going to eat so she would look good in her dress. I said I would too, and 2 days later she said she had to eat cause she was starving. I hadn't even noticed that I hadn't eaten anything. It was like I knew what I was doing, and then I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop. I was losing so much weight. When I had visited family in CA back in Dec they said I looked great. I finally moved home in April, and they said I looked sick. After being back in California with my mom for a while, and being happier overall, I began to eat more and more. I had her support, as well as my family. It was really hard, and I cant imagine battling it while pregnant. You women are very brave and very strong. Geeze while I was pregnant, there were times where I could barely stop eating! I wish you both the best of luck fighting the ED!

I don't suffer from an ED as such, I'm very extremely overweight, and one of my friends is the opposite of me completely, she's anorexic, I know how hard it can be to deal with food for both of us, as we talk about our feelings on it a lot. Anyways, what I wanted to do was to tell you all that I'm thinking of you, and to give you all a big hug <3

Although I dont have an diagnosed ED, I do have a difficult relationship with food and body image. I have dieted all my adult life and although I have only gained 10lb so far, I know thats just the start and it does bother me. I am already thinking about when I can start to diet again after she's born.

You're doing great and I can empathise to a degree with how hard you must find being pregnant at times.

:hug:

You're doing great!!

x

I had an eating disorder...
My life was very hectic,tons of sports,little free time,my parents didn't notice one thing so I had to smarten myself up.

I literally went days without eating because I didn't want to be co-dependant on anything :)wacko:)...
And later it got quite bad with not being able to keep food down.

Congratulations to you all for the discipline your doing...Discipline is love...Im so proud of all of you :hugs: and big :hug:....Your all going to be excellent mothers to your child.. You all great courage and strength..Many blessings to you all..:hugs:

I wanted to drop in and see how you are coping? :hugs:

im doing ok i guess but ive been very ill over the last week bascially not the flu but almost and i cant take anything ive been miserable

but ive been eating ok i guess for being ill

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"