Has anyone got or getting a changing station?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I'm looking for a changing station with a bath, but can't find any nice ones for a reasonable price.

Can anyone reccomend one please?

whats your budget hunni?? im not getting a changing table going to use the top of chest of drawers with a mat on it,

i also found when looking after my godson i'll change him on a mat on my bed or just on the floor

try argos tho hunni they have some decent nursery furniture

I didn't get one with my first and not getting with this one. A chest of drawers with a changing mat on top is much better. Or some ladies just use their beds with a changing mat on top.
Keep in mind that the longest you will be using a baby bath will be till about 3 months. (I actually started taking a bath with my LO when he was about 5 weeks old. It felt just more natural and safer. And I LOVED breastfeeding him in the bath).
:hug:

I had one with my first and in my opinion it wasnt worth the money, like others have said its very convenient to chuck a mat down on the bed/sofa/floor etc.

i havent got one with a bth, my drawer unti has a changing top on it that can be taken off and just used as drwaers when u no longer need the changer, i love it and it has been used most days since she was a few weeks old.

alot of people manage without one though and like others say u really wont use the bath for long

Lou
xxx

i got this one scond hand from Gumtree

they have a similar one in Babies r Us

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...d-Changers/Caversham-Dresser-in-White(0068089)

I only change Maley on this and i love it!

If you are looking for one with a bath, there are loads on Gumtree!

Attachments

• DSC00222.jpg
    DSC00222.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3762981/Trail/searchtext>CHANGING+STATION.htm

This is the one we have, its still in the box at the moment so I can't comment on how good it is yet.

Its got £15 off at the moment so £47 but it didn't cost us a penny as we used a gift voucher and the rest paid for with nectar points so a pretty good deal !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->