has anyone gotten abfp after a bfn on 10 dpo

chefalyy

Reaction score
I had a bfn at 10 dpo now I'm 12dpo and I'm still having cramps that I've been having since about 5 dpo now the campus are in my lower abdomen not just on my left side. Hoping that it's not sure to af coming in 3 days. I'm going she stays away. Even though about 6 days before I normally get af my boobs tend to get sore and that hasn't happened. And my cramps only last about 3 min max normally before af they are only here the day or two days before and it's kinda a constant cramping..

What do y'all ladies think?

Unfortunately early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF so it's really hard to tell at this stage. However, when I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't get a BFP until 11dpo and it was a real squinter. It wasn't really noticeable until 12dpo. So if you've not taken a test since 10dpo you're definitely still in the race!

I did with my DD... 10dpo i got a bfn (although there was the TINIEST whisper of a line).

And at 11dpo i got a clear positive....

Keep testing if you think you could be!

This webpage lets you see what the likelihood of getting a positive result at each DPO if you are pregnant. At 10dpo 31.5% of people asked were still getting negatives and another 25% were getting very faint positives, so you are actually unlikely to get a positive result that earlier.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

When I tested at 10 dpo I tested with ept and I know a lot of people don't like using the blue dye for whatever reason, I can't really remember.but there wasn't even a squinter there I don't plan on testing again until af is late. Abd I have none of my normal signs for af this month. So we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping this month is my month!

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust! :dust:

I was 5 days late for AF and was negative. Decided not to worry, went off on vacation. In the middle of vacation started feeling sick. 3 days later decided to test (2 weeks of missed period). Test line was super dark, way darker than control. So you never know as you could have O'd later or implanted later. Good luck!

Thanks you guys!! These posts are giving me hope!

With my DD on the morning AF was due I tested negative.

Later that evening I tested positive.
This was 16dpo and I'd tested negative since 9dpo.
I'm trying to hold out on testing early this cycle!

Okay that gives me some more hope !!

I'm holding off to test till I'm 16 dpo im 13 dpo today

So ladies af was due on Saturday and she hasn't arrived testing tomorrow! Praying for a bfp !!!

So today I've been having a pinching feeling in my lower abdomen. It's weird. Af was due yesterday and she's not here yet. I keep thinking she's here running to the restroom and checking but all I have is some cm don't know if that is good or not..

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Simra when are you testing this cycle?

Hi ladies!
AF is due Friday. I have the nagging headache I always get the day before I get her! So when I got it yesterday and into today I was confused... Hoping it's a good sign. I'm a bit nauseous today but that could be from the headache. Holding off and testing Friday or Saturday if she doesn't show.

Hey girls:happydance:

I have very same symptoms...cramping etc...
I am 11DPO today and BFN....I tested couple of days before and still got BFN...

Well, I am hoping there is still a chance, but I get bumped when I see those 10DPO pictures with BFP:blush:

Me too! I haven't tested since 8dpo with my faint probably Evap line on a blue dye. Going to test Friday or Saturday if I miss my period!

I'm still hoping for a bfp ! I'm three days late as of now. And I keep thinking I'm get af and running to the bathroom but it's just a bunch of cm.still getting cramping and pinching in my lower abdomen. And my bbs are finally getting sore.

I'm still hoping for a bfp ! I'm three days late as of now. And I keep thinking I'm get af and running to the bathroom but it's just a bunch of cm.still getting cramping and pinching in my lower abdomen. And my bbs are finally getting sore.

I hope it's your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"