has anyone gotten abfp after a bfn on 10 dpo

I really hope so too!!

Any New symptoms with you? I.hope you get your bfp also!!

Just that headache I had yesterday and some nausea this morning. Nothing too unexpected

I want to test again but I think I should wait a little longer.. I'm waking up with nausea and going to sleep with nausea. I woke up with cramps today too but no af

How many dpo are you? I'm waiting until 16dpo (Saturday) I can't take a false BFN. And this way I'm saving money on tests. Because if AF shows I won't test obviously!

I'm 14 now but I think I may have ovulated a little later. I started spotting today so I think I'm out.. hopefully it's implantation bleeding. I'm praying it is.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

And it's only when I wrote and there's a lot of cm when I do and it's a brownish pink color bout bright red or anything like that

good luck chef..me and you are in the same boat im 10 dpo and since last night have been having twinges/pulling in the right ovary with clear snotty discharge

I really hope so! Tmi when I wipe now it's more cm then Brown so I'm praying! I don't want to be let down by this witch !! I'll be so sad.

Hunni12 I had pulling in my left ovary since.5.dpo pretty much till now. And then it started to become a pinching feeling.

Baby dust to all you ladies!

Yep it's switching in between pinching and pulling, I just got it again. It's so weird tho...and hopefully the witch doesn't come for you.

I'll deff keep you ladies in the loop. I was planing on testing on Thursday if she didn't come. Since I'm just spotting I'm still going to test Thursday.

I'll let ya know if the witch gets me or if I get a BFP soon!

So she got me all bright and red.

Got to start trying for next month!

aww sorry to here..couldn't get a hpt but I just took an opk which wasn't positive but close enough. I keep saying af is coming

With my 2nd son i had what i thought was af it was regular and 4 days long i told my sister i liked this af it was only 4 instead of 5 days she said your pregnant of course i argued i wasn't but took a test anyway it was negative.the next month af was due didn't come 3 days late i took another test positive within seconds was in shock so i took a 2nd test still positive.then i went to er the same day i was 6 weeks pregnant! What i thought was my af was implantation bleeding but it happened When af was due.so i hope this is helpful

3weeks and 1 day! Baby is due September 23rd! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->