has anyone had a loss whilst on clomid?

bumble b

Reaction score
i had my 2nd miscarriage on 3rd of january, i fell on cycle 1 of 50mg of clomid. i was told to carry on with the clomid & treat the first day of bleeding from miscarriage as cycle day 1.

will the mc mess up my cycles or should the clomid still keep it to 31 days?

i really wish i had used opk's this cycle now :dohh:

sorry hun i cant offer any help maybe try google and see what comes up xx

bumble b, so sorry you had to go through this again :hugs:

I thought that was strange advice. Bleeding from a miscarriage is not like AF and your natural hormones don't forceably start kicking in right away as they would with the start of AF. Very often, especially with a natural m/c, you still hcg and progesterone levels and those would have to come back down before anything start happening. They say it does take from 4 weeks for AF to show, but that is not always the case and doesn't mean you have ovulated before.

Saying that, it is possible I guess that clomid does kick start everything no matter what your body would have done naturally and you ovulated as you would normally have.

thanks girls, looks like i'll have to act as the little guinea pig. i will keep you posted. i'm sure i've ovulated, :witch: was due today on a normal cycle & hasn't shown yet & got :bfn: on a test earlier so just have to see what the next few days bring xxx

Sorry I have no advice but just wanted to say sorry about your loss, I remember your first loss as it was same time as mine.

Fingers crossed you get your BFP very soon.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->