Has anyone had a negative pg test, period, then positive?

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
Just curious? Has anyone had neg test, then period, then positive test? Thank you ladies.......

Yep with a Clearblue test:bfn:....but only coz I tested waaaaaaaaaaaay before my period was due and I knew I was pregnant, I was really miffed when it showed negative coz I just knew I was pregnant. A few days later I re-tested with a PoundShop cheapie and there they were:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey hun, I had a whole episode just b4 being pg with this one, follow the link to my ttc journal in my sig and go back a few pages, all the details r there. Basically I had bfn then a period then a few bfps which then disappeared - turned out to be some weird chemical pg, but I was pg the month after. Hope this helps u out :hugs:

I have had 2 positive tests then loads of negatives then negative off the doctor urine sample then 2 posotives then a negative off the doctors i keep aksing for a blood test but they wont give me one i am also 4 weeks late. trying to concieve after 3 miscarriges!! can anyone help really appreciate it . thanks n good luck girls xxx

i did but i tested early even @ 11 weeks the line was still kinda faint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->