Has anyone had a self tan done in a salon while pregnant?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hellotasha, Sep 29, 2008.

1. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

I have a wedding coming up & i wanna get a self tan done in a salon as im to lazy to do my own.

I always use self tan but im wondering if salons do them while you are pregnant?

x

2. kaylynn040485

kaylynn040485 Mummy to two girls

Hey,

I am 14 weeks and get tanning done at salon regularly, so when i became pregnant thought i should check and the beutician said it was absolutely fine! Only thing she said that with your hormones it can make it go a funny colour, even green sometimes:sick: but she said home tans are exactly the same so if you have been fine using them then you should be fine with salon tans!

Ive had 9 tans done since becoming pregnant and have never experienced any problems, but maybe get a skin test done beforehand to make sure the colour goes ok:happydance:

Goog luck

3. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

thanks very much hun, just i have a wedding & now im getting to big to be bending everywhere & rubbing tan in plus im gettin lazy haha
    ill give them a call tomorrow
    xxx

4. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

I had one done before the races at 20 weeks or so, and was fine :) XxxX

5. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

What about a spray tan? Although Im sure that it will be fine either way. If I can dye my hair.....