Has anyone had any late really unusual/strange symptoms and changes?

hanni

Reaction score
Recently I've started snoring! It's driving me crazy and I keep waking myself up at night doing it. I've never been a snorer ever that I know of unless I've been really unwell. Babies dropped down so I can breath again, so I know it isn't caused by that. I'm putting it down to the hormones which make your body relax ready for labour.
My OH takes great pride in making fun of me for it!

And also my arm and leg hair has stopped growing! I can't remember the last time I shaved them and they aren't hairy at all. I don't mind if that weird one sticks around though.

Has anyone else had strange symptoms creep up on them?

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days and in the last 2 months I've only needed to shave my legs about once every 2-3 weeks. Before that it was every 2-3 days. So much better! However I've been getting extra facial hair. I've always had the off couple if hairs in my chin which I pluck out occasionally. But recently I've had to do it atleast once a week. Crazy hormonal changes I guess!

It's so odd isn't it! I seem to be getting faster growing armpit hair instead, and I've got my first real grey hair where my hairline meets my face and keeps growing back with a vengeance.
Do you know what you're having? I googled it and apparently the strange hair growth is to do with the extra testosterone if you're carrying a boy, which would be true for me.

One thing that's weird for me is "morning sickness" seems to have somewhat returned. It is nowhere near as intense as it was in the first trimester. But, if I get hungry, I start feeling like I have to throw up. I haven't yet, and I'm hoping its stays that way.

I have the leg hair thing as well. Good job too as with bump and pelvic pain I can't reach properly to shave them!

Not nearly as far along as you but the leg hair thing is going on over here as well, and I am not complaining one bit. My morning sickness never left so I can't say it's back and no snoring that I'm aware of. Just can't sleep when it's time to. But I think that's normal too.

Yep, I'm also hardly ever having to shave my legs. I'm expecting a girl!

Yep snoring for me too...iv never been a snorer in my life its so bad I wake myself up doing it lol xx

Wow you are all so lucky! Wish my leg hair would stop growing, lol :)

My boobs just keep getting bigger & bigger....

I just took a look, and my leg hair is slowing down, too! Woohoo! I don't intend to go in to the hospital perfectly groomed, but I would prefer to not look like I haven't shaved in two weeks ;)

It's so odd isn't it! I seem to be getting faster growing armpit hair instead, and I've got my first real grey hair where my hairline meets my face and keeps growing back with a vengeance.
Do you know what you're having? I googled it and apparently the strange hair growth is to do with the extra testosterone if you're carrying a boy, which would be true for me.

I'm having a boy. So makes sense for me

With my daughter my hair grew at a fast rate. My hair was really long at the last few weeks of pregnancy.

I'm snoring these days and bothers DH lol. I think it's more due to having a slight cold.

Ha ! My leg hair has stopped growing too!!! And I can be pretty hairy lol!

I'm having a girl ! That seems to be the trend. And considering the hassle it is to shave I'm not complaining one bit!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's started snoring! And I hope it swiftly disappears after birth 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->