• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has anyone had negative pg test, period, then positive?

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
Just curious? Has anyone has negative pg test, period, then positive tests? Thank you ladies......

Never heard of it but hope someone might have an answer :)

Could it be a chemical pregnancy?

I don't know.... my pg tests right up to the day I started were neg and now I am CD8 and I have had 4 positive tests and they are 2 different brands. I have called my doctor and I am waiting to see what they want me to do...... But all of my tests right up to the day I started were :bfn: and now they are all :bfp: ........ I just don't know.......

Well my story is very long!Have a look through my threads.I titled it when am i due?Basically i had a positive test .i had a bleed then it was a very faint positive then 2 weeks later a strong positive.I have had your prob yrs ago.I had a neg then after my period I had a positive but I sadly lost it.Not to say you will. it does seem like you may be pregnant.I think some times the hormones aint strong and after your period it can show up.hence me asking about chemical preggy.All the best,let me know how you get on xxxx

I will definately. I have had 2 miscarriages, one in March and one in July, but with each of them, I have :bfp: when my period was due..... so this is very confusing for me. With all of my other children, nothing like this happened. But I will have some answers soon enough I guess. It jsut really threw me off a bit this morning............... Thank you.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"