• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone has this with the CBFM?

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I started testing with my CBFM last Monday (CD14 of my cycle). Reading was 'high', which was about right as I usually ovulate quite late, usually around CD17-20ish. However, I am now CD21 today and monitor is still showing 'high'. This would not bother me too much except for the fact that since about last Tuesday there has been a visible LH line on all test sticks, just fainter than the oestrogen line. So it's as if my urine has had some LH hormone in it for nearly a week but not enough to give a 'peak'. I have also had Ov pains on and off for several days (on both sides) and EWCM for a good few days. Had some lower backache too.

What is going on? Is this an anovulatory cycle and, if so, when can I expect AF?

x

It seems quite unusual that the monitor didnt ask for any sticks before cd14. The reason its asks for sticks earlier is to monitor your lh and (something else) levels before ovulation but as you are a late ovulator, maybe that explains it

I have had this before on one cycle when I did ovulate. I messed up some of my sticks (completely missed one stick, didnt use FMU for another one) so i think the monitor got confised and hedged its bets but just telling me I was high the whole time

hopefully you did ovulate and have been bd'ing anyway, so you never know!!

Thanks for your reply Kanga :kiss:.

It probably did start asking for sticks earlier but I was away on holiday the week before and didn't take my monitor with me. Was planning a month's break but was starting to get Ov signals on my return so caved and started testing on CD14 (the first morning after I got back from hol).

Yesterday and today my body seems 'quieter', with hardly any Ov pains and EWCM seems to have dried up, which is how I usually am when Ov has happened. So I can only hope I have released a little eggy and caught it! :shrug: We :sex: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, which was when Ov pains and EWCM were at their most, so I'm hoping that monitor has just missed my peak or something.

I just don't know now when to expect the :witch: ? x

hmm, looks like you ovulated same time as me!

I would say AF a week on Saturday/Sunday if you're a 28 day-er. Or maybe never!! x gl hun, hope this is your month x

Hi
Im the same, Im on day 18 of testing first time using CBFM, and still stuck on HIGHS!!! I had 4 days of lows, then went to highs, which is now 8 sticks worth.........urghh, Im more stressed using this machine than I was using opk's..........I to have had two days where ive seen the second line on the sticks, its faint, but they are there on day 15 and 16............... This is my pic, sorry its a bit dark, but if you look you defo see the 2nd line there, its now gone on day 17 and todays stick, so I dunno if i did peak, and cbfm missed it, :shrug: or is just the fact its getting to know me this month

https://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8485/1002152y.jpg

Two months ago - for the first time in 3 years mind you - the cbfm did miss my ov. I only know cause checked with a cheapie opk. It went back to normal the following month thank god. It did however, happen exactly as you describe it. I finally gave up feeding it sticks as figured out approx when ov'd according to opk and ewcm/cramps. Its a bummer!

I guess nothing is perfect but i still rely on it way more than a opk most days and certainly find it less stressful.

Sorry, that's all i can think of, hun! :hugs:

I have heard of ladies getting their :bfp: on a month when the CBFM just showed continual highs and no peaks, so we can only hope ladies that it just missed our surge and that following our bodies' signs is enough for us :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->