Has anyone made a Lego Table for their kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jut been into wilkos today and they have their blox baseplates down to £3.50 each. Of my adding and measuring skills are correct then two of these
https://www.wilko.com/construction/wilko-play-blox-baseplate/invt/0335884
Stuck side by side are roughly the same (slightly larger I think) than the x-large baseplate from amazon that is £12.99 at the minute so works out a little cheaper and the wilko ones work with lego and duplo just the same :thumbup:

Feel free to correct me if my measurements are out btw, i just hurriedly worked it out while feeding DD xx

Have you used the Wilko lego with lego before? I read somewhere on here that the two don't mix well and it might be to do with the base plate-could be wrong though, if anyone has experience I would love to know :winkwink:

Jut been into wilkos today and they have their blox baseplates down to £3.50 each. Of my adding and measuring skills are correct then two of these
https://www.wilko.com/construction/wilko-play-blox-baseplate/invt/0335884
Stuck side by side are roughly the same (slightly larger I think) than the x-large baseplate from amazon that is £12.99 at the minute so works out a little cheaper and the wilko ones work with lego and duplo just the same :thumbup:

Feel free to correct me if my measurements are out btw, i just hurriedly worked it out while feeding DD xx

Have you used the Wilko lego with lego before? I read somewhere on here that the two don't mix well and it might be to do with the base plate-could be wrong though, if anyone has experience I would love to know :winkwink:

Ah thanks for that! I was just going off what it said on the wilko site that it does work. I'm off to start a thread to find out :thumbup: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"