Has anyone made anything for themselves from a baby recipe book?

porkypig

Reaction score
I make S a lovely dinner which includes chicken, apple and sweet potato- every time she has it Im really tempted to make it as a dinner for us- has anyone else done this? X

Haha! I was about to say the same thing before I read your full post. You have the Annabell Karmel book lol. Ive been tempted to make it too but havent yet. It takes really nice! The other one from that book I like the taste of is the cauliflower, sweetcorn and red pepper combo albeit I wouldnt eat that as a main meal (nor would I have ordinarily put those flavours together) x

Haha! I was about to say the same thing before I read your full post. You have the Annabell Karmel book lol. Ive been tempted to make it too but havent yet. It takes really nice! The other one from that book I like the taste of is the cauliflower, sweetcorn and red pepper combo albeit I wouldnt eat that as a main meal (nor would I have ordinarily put those flavours together) x

Thats the very book! Honestly its soooo tasty. I haven't tried the cauliflower red pepper one but I will do. My dh always laughs and says I make better dinners for the kids than for him. I think he's right lol xx

Haven't made that one up (but it smells so yummy) but I make the beef with orange and sweet potato (first tastes beef) and everyone in the family loves that one! Also the cod with spinach and cheese, I just put mash pots on top for us and pop it in the oven! I just have to make sure I've taken enough out of DS before hubby gets to it! xx

We eat everything the same... sometimes I cook from the blw cook book and everything is pretty yummy! When my dad eats it he always questions whether it was from the baby book because it lacks salt :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->