has anyone seen paw patrol look out station cheap

Bex84

Reaction score
My little girl really likes look of, it has rubbish reviews so don't really want to pay £40. She is getting the rest of vehicles at Christmas so would love this with it. It doesn't look worth £40 so conflicted

When I got mine, I think back then £40 was cheap :haha: but there has been better deals since. Amazon had it for £29.19 a few days ago but it jumped back up. It might be worth using camelcamelcamel and keeping an eye on the price. https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/SPIN-MASTER-INTERNATIONAL-Patrol-Lookout/product/B00JLDGLB4

Have you considered the Paw patroller? It would accomodate more of the vehicles? It is more expensive though and even more regarded as tat lol!

We used a code on very for first time accounts and got the Patroller for £30.

Thankyou will keep an eye on both. They do look like tat lol. She has lots of paw patrol stuff but keeps looking at this and trying to see if worth it. Its such a shame has bad reviews when the vehicles are quite well made

I suppose you need to ask yourself will she use it? I guess its not about what we want :) I know i had some real issues about the paw patroller but it truly is the one thing she wishes for.

Saw it for £18 something on amazon couple of days ago hun. Worth having a look xx

Thanks. She would love, just don't want to buy and it breaks quickly. She I gentle, her brother is not lol. Hope it goes down again

Thankyou again for all the help. I got in the end with my club card boost so didn't cost to much. I know she will love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->