Has anyone seen/though of....

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Babywearing necklaces?

Was thinking the other day when i was carrying Alex, that it would be good for him to have something to play with other than slapping my face and picking my nose :haha:

Id thought something like those bfing necklaces would be great! I know obv i could just go buy a bf necklace, but being marketed as such someone else might not think of something like that especially if they dont bf??

I've thought about this :) I had to pretty much give up wearing necklaces as my LO just sees them as toys! That's whether I'm just carrying her or babywearing.

Thinking about it, what about ponytail bands which have hanging bits on them for LOs? :rofl: Seriously though, that's my biggest problem when I'm carrying her on my back. She LOVES my ponytail and inevitably pulls it out :blush:

i thought of this too
louie goes for my necklace when he is tired or in the mei tai (not so much in the close carrier) its pretty sturdy though so i dont mind him playing with it
i do mind him playing horsey when he is on my back and pulling my necklace/neck of my top/scarf up and down and up and down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->