Has anyone tried Alli?

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried it? Heard lots about it but mostly bad things! :wacko:

I've heard a lot of bad things about it too, disgusting things which I won't say, I'm sure you've heard the same.

Dunno if its worked for anyone

I've heard a lot of bad things about it too, disgusting things which I won't say, I'm sure you've heard the same.

Dunno if its worked for anyone

Yeah ive heard the same things for sure! Be intrested to see if anyones tried it though!

Every month or so we get a thread here asking about alli. From what I have seen they try it for a while and don't like it for one reason or another. The nasty things you hear happen if you are "bad" supposedly. Being bad means eating things with high fat content that cause the "accidents" although I also hear some people who have had that problem even when they are being good? I know it works for some people but I hear more bad than good. It's awful expensive though. I experimented with a lot of over the counter diet pills about 2 years ago (never tried alli) and none of them worked for me and most of them made me jittery and sick.

Tried and tested here...Well I stuck to it 100% - I got the book from Boots and lost 3/4 pounds in a week. I could do more than that on WW without pills so didn't take them anymore. Though I didn't get any of the nasty side effects except from a bit of trapped wind lol x

Im too much of a wimp to try them, i did consider them a while back but decided id rather not risk the leakages that people claim happen!!

i tried them and am back on it now. i thought they were really good i was naughty once while on them and got a bad belly-def didnt cheat again. lol x

Yeah Alli works and you wont have any accidents if you don't cheat... or if your gonna cheat dont take a pill!

I wanted to try this but leakages? :dohh:

I wouldn't cheat.. but I don't like the thought of taking something that would mess my body up if doing one thing wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->